The main color of this comforter is a dark brown. I was a little disappointed when it arrived. On my computer the color looks navy, which is what I wanted. The other colors are what they seem, but just to let you know it is not black or navy, it is a dark brownish/olive color. I will be returning and looking for another comforter. Other than that the quality was good for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? didn't compare at all
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good description except it doesn't give exact colors.
I was looking forward to getting this comforter for my son mainly to see how the colors compare to the picture on the website. I was pleasantly surprised - it looked like the prior reviewers stated - not gray (more of a taupe) and not black (very deep olive green?) Which will work fine in his room. However when I pulled it out of the bag, I was very dissapointed with the overall quality - I would expect to pay about $25 for this quality. The stitching is poor and there are random threads all over it displaying poor workmanship. It also seems to be covered in lint??? It's very light-weight - cheap fill, which is ok if you don't want a heavy comforter. Since it's for my son's room and these colors work (and I'm too lazy) I probably won't send this back, but I have a feeling I'll regret it - especially when I go to wash it - it will likly fall apart, if not before then. I wouldn't buy this again or recommend it to anyone.
Even though the description says it is olive green, the pictured product does not look olive green. I viewed this item on at least 4 different monitors - none of which looked olive green. That being said, my son loves this comforter! It is very soft and seems to be well made. We will make it work in his room! Did I mention how soft it is????
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The main color of the comforter is not the same as displayed on the multiple monitors I viewed it on! It is more of a brownish-green.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality! My son loves it even though it is not the color he thought it was. It is very soft!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product is accurate.
Pleased with product received and the service provided. Appreciative of the reviews being available to view prior to ordering due to the fact that the comforter appears to be black in color but is actually a dark brown. Brown is the color that I was looking for and would not have ordered this one based on picture alone. Everything else is as appears in the picture , very nice comforter
I bought this set for my sons room. I am very pleased with the look and feel of it. The only thing is the color is more green than grey. It works for our room but you may want to take that into consideration. Otherwise, for the price, its great !!!
This was purchased for my 11 year old son's loft bedroom set. The color is actually perfect for his room. Although a little difficult to distinguish in the photo, the main color of the comforter is a dark olive green. The comforter is lightweight but soft and according to my 11 year old "way better than that duvet thing I had where the inside slid down". For the price it is a great set and also included the sham and a decorative pillow. Shipping was fast and everything arrived neatly packed. Would recommend to anyone looking for a nice looking bargain comforter.
I have to admit, it does look nicer in the picture, but it's still nice. The main color of the bedding is a VERY dark green. You can only tell that it's green if you take it into very bright light - like outside. In normal lighting it's more of a dark brown. The fabric is very soft, but attracts every dog hair that floats by.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Different
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Okay, not great, but not bad.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
No complaints about the quality, but if you are looking for something gray and orange, this may not work. The "gray" part has quite a bit of green in it. It caused us to have to alter our color scheme and we had to select a paint that was more of a dark army green rather than a true gray. If the color doesn't matter so much for you, then there shouldn't be a problem.