I ordered this robe, but worried that my husband of 6'3" might be too large for it. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it fit him perfectly. We were both impressed by the thickness of the terrycloth. I could say that I need to order a second one for myself, but I much prefer to steal his when he's not looking. Maybe I'll buy him another one... or maybe he can suffer and be cold. LOL Bottom line is this... If you love a thick luxurious robe, then this is DEFINITELY the one for you! It reminds me of the robe that I was given at a fancy hotel in Vegas years ago. Very soft, very fluffy and very warm. You just can't go wrong with this purchase.
So the robe arrived last night in a box that was 14.25 x 14 x 5.75. Immediately I though "This is my plush bathrobe?" The wife reminded me that it could be smooshed/ vacuum sealed... not. So I'm 5'9" 190lbs and it makes it to my knees so the guy that's 6'3" must have liked wearing a miniskirt. The fabric quality was decent, average thickness as terry cloth goes. I didn't notice any smells but the robe got washed 1st thing this morning, hopefully it wont shrink. I guess the perfect review would be "Ya get what ya pay for so don't be fooled" Will I wear it? Yes. Is it the spa plush type robe that I hoped for? Not hardly but it will suffice. Made in China...
These "one-size-fits-all" robes are fine if you are 6'4" and weight 240 lbs. I am 5'11" and weigh 175 and they wrap around me 1.5 times. The sleeves are five inches longer than my arms. Pretty much a terry cloth pup tent. XXL is the new L I guess.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes.
- How is the quality of the product? Good.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? except for size
I got this robe for my son to wear around the house before he gets into the shower in the morning. He wears it every day and seems to like it. He is very tall, almost six three and the robe is plenty long on him. Overall I would say this robe is just right for what I bought it for.
Very nice robe. luxurious and attractive, very good quality material.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very accurate image.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. heavy material and very absorbent if you want it for after bath.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
The robe was good enough for the price. The sleeves are a little long even on my husband who is six one, two hundred ten pounds. The robe was nice quality and held up to mashine washing. I got the robe for my husband as a gift to lounge around the house and it was worth the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good for the price
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Had been looking for a nice terry robe for my husband for Christmas. Could find nothing in the stores. Everything else online was very expensive. This robe was exactly what I was looking for and a great price. Great quality great price. Can't ask for more.