I purchased this robe for my husband as a Christmas present. I was worried about it being delivered on-time and whether it was of decent quality. It arIrived 2 days before the stated delivery date. I didn't open it to check it's quality as it was perfectly boxed, all I did was wrap it. I was a little nervous as my husband was opening it as I had not yet seen it. I was relieved when he pulled out the plush robe. The color was beautiful and was of high quality. It was a great buy.
I purchased this for my husband and it was a good choice. The color is exactly as shown and is nice for a man. He uses it straight out of the shower to dry off and stay warm, and also at night in the colder months to stay comfortable while watching TV. Well made and washes fine without shrinkage at low temps.
Shopped for a while for this. Many more expensive ones weren't as nice as this. The sleeves need to be rolled up, but I think it's meant to be that way. Recipient loved this gift and wears it every day. It is neither too heavy nor too light . . . just right to slip into when getting out of the shower, or going to let the dog out! No problems with fit or shrinking when washed.
Great bath robe! I purchased the gold and it is rich in color. Husband loved it and was so happy that the sleeves were long when cuffed up and covered his hands when uncuffed. Don't believe you will be disappointed in this robe at all. Good quality, very soft and very warm!
My hubby is 5'9", but robe fits just right, so this truly is "one size fits all"! It's very thick and warm. In fact it's so warm that I will probably have to get him a different one for summer---- this is a good winter robe. I washed it once already and color looks good, didn't fade.
This robe is a Christmas present, however I did check it out. It's a nice weight and the weave is tight. This doesn't look like an inexpensive robe. I won't know how it wears until I give it to my son-in-law. I'm sure he'll like it though. It's quite nice. Just on looks and weight alone, I'd recommend it.
I purchased this robe for my husband is 5'7" and it fits him perfectly. It is the right length, falling at his calves. The cotton terry is thick and doesn't pill. It is soft and durable, a high quality robe. He rolls up the arms because it is a bit long but It's not an issue considering the value of the product. Great buy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate.
My husband needed a terry robe for after hot tubbing. He has a microfleece robe but that seemed to get soggy instead of soaking up the water. This robe was perfect. The fit was great, he is 6'1" and about 190 lbs, so he has good coverage and the terry is great at soaking up the excess water. The color was perfect, too, since he didn't want something that would get dirty too quickly, especially if he dropped it on the gound when getting out of the hot tub.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same as onscreen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality, nice feel to the fabric.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was just right.
I bought two robes for guests. The colors matched the towels and decor. My mother loves the robe. After washing it, it was still a top quality robe after some shedding. The color, density and softness of the robe did not diminished after washing.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? pefectly
- How is the quality of the product? High quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Accurately described
This robe more than met my expectation! It is very good quality for the price. The color was accurate as shown in the picture. I am very pleased.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I bought this robe for my 90 yr old Granpa. It is so soft and warm he loves it. Very nice robe.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? wonderful
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
My husband and I both love these robes! We needed something to wear before and after soaking in the outdoor hot tub. We had ordered fancy 'spa' robes a few years earlier, but they were cut too small, and shrank after washing. These new robes are just perfect. My husband and I are not big people (5' 10" and 5'8") so I was hoping they would be a bit on the large size and they are, but not too big. They do leave fuzz in the dryer lint screen, but that is typical of terrycloth. Not a problem...and they did not shrink too much either. I love the golden tobacco color, too. Perfect for what we were looking for and at a great price.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes...a beautiful tobacco color.
- How is the quality of the product? Great quality. A tad lightweight, but perfect for what we wanted.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yep.
I ordered one of these robes for my husband, and it arrived within two days. It was so nice that I immediately ordered another robe. The fabric is plush, and the robe is beautifully made. The only bad thing is that the first robe had a seam that was torn. I quickly sewed it, and, it is as good as new. This robe is such a beautiful terry cloth, that it is a real bargain for the price. And, yes, it was worth purchasing, even if you have to sew up a little seam. The second robe had no imperfections. You couldn't buy the material for the price of the robe.