I bought this shower curtain for my son who wanted something masculine but tasteful and easy to keep clean. This one hit the mark. He is well pleased with it and so am I. Looks great.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Dead On
This is great! It is soft and pretty. Not too manly or feminine. I had trouble finding a shower curtain I liked against light gray walls in our new rental but this works perfect and I can change the color of my towels more often since I am not tied to a color scheme.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Soft, touchable and lightweight
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Exact
bit longer than most shower curtain but only by a couple of inches. love the black/white look it gives the bath. only thing is with light behind the curtain, the black looks almost like a medium navy blue...but evening time it's black.
The material is very thin and looks different in natural light once opened. I wanted a gray/black/white bathroom and this looked greenish and a bit cheap. For the price I'd recommend it, but I returned it and am in search of something else.
The reason why I purchased this was to avoid vinyl curtains that are cancerous. I did my research on them and they were very dangerous to have at home. This one is supposed to be made of material that makes it safe to use. However, few days ago I have seen spots on it. I am not sure if this is mold or something else. That is why I have it 3 stars
This curtain looks just like it appears in the picture as far as color goes. It looks great! It is, however, very thin. I haven't washed it yet and am a bit afraid to as I'm afraid it will fall apart. I could be wrong, and I'm not disappointed in this purchase at all. I think it's a great value for the money!