I'm very happy with my purchase. The set is beautiful and well-made. Definitely makes a statement in my bedroom.I would recommend getting a King-size set for those with a Queen bed. I got a Queen set myself and it works OK but mostly because I don't have a box spring under my mattress. I thought the King set would be too long but it would have been just fine.
This looks beautiful on my bed, very rich and I have received lots of compliments. I am very happy with this product.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The grey is a taupe which is exactly what I wanted
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It washed and dried without shrinking or stretching
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfectly accurate except maybe the color depiction
This is an absolutely beautiful set, especially for the price. The Duvet cover is however quite thin, so you might want to consider a blanket or an all together different set for the winter months. Also the colors are not exact especially the "gray" color at the top of the cover, it is actually more of a taupe. I was pleasantly suprised with the set it compliments the color of my walls and the decorative art work in my bedroom. Again GREAT PRICE! I saw this set at **** for just under ***. I wish it came with a bed skirt, but i'm consider a simply chocolate brown or Taupe which I'll again buy at Overstock. Washes Well!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The only color that differs from the actual product is the "grayish" color at the top of the duvet cover. It is more of a taupe/brown-still very cute. I actually took a photo of the bedding once on my bed; the flash of the camera did make the taupe look grey-likely what happened in the display photo.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The Duvet cover is thin, so I will likely have to get a queen size blanket to place under it for the winter months. Also the material on the Cover is not the most comfortable, should not really be used while sleeping, more for decorative purposes. Does Wash well.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate- Duvet looks thicker in photo; again colors differ
I received my Madison Park Salem duvet set in the mail today. It is exactly what I was looking for. Potential buyers should note that the colors that appear a bit gray in the photo are actually taupe and brown. The red, taupe and brown combination was exactly what I was looking for. It looks great in our bedroom. I love the 3 different accent pillows. The material is about as soft as I expected. It isn't super soft but is great for a duvet cover. I would definitely recommend this product.
A great looking set. It really dresses up our master bed and it fits well with our contemporary decor. We like the smooth fabric also next to the skin, feels and looks luxurious. The colors are very pretty, the deep red is the most prominent with an interesting mix of taupe and brown that makes it suitable for any neutral setting.
This duvet set is exactly as I imagined it would be. We recently went from queen to king bed so I got to replace our duvet set. I was looking for browns and reds and had already purchased a sheet set in taupe. The set is exactly as pictured; bright, rich colors and the taupe matches my sheets almost exactly. It fits our king down comforter very well and looks beautiful on the bed. The three small pillows are a nice added bonus.
This duvet set looks great on my guest room bed! It definitely spruced the place up! Something that I did not see anyone say when reading the reviews is that the duvet is thin and almost feels like silk. It was not what I was expecting, but I still think it looks and feels awesome. I would definitely recommend this set. The price was great, especially because it includes all of the accessories that rack up in cost on their own!
The colors are vibrant and beautiful. I wanted to add a splash of color to my bedroom and this duvet set has done the job. I was pleasantly surprised and very happy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
This comforter set is just beautiful. When it arrived, I was not quite 'sold' on it, but the more I looked at it, the more I liked it. Nothing to do with the product itself. It was just more of a color change in my room than I was expecting. The queen seems to run a little small, but it does fit nicely on our platform bed. The material is nice (wish it was just a little softer). All in all, a beautiful way to really spruce up the bedroom decor.
It's always risky to buy something like this online without seeing or touching it in person, but this is a beautiful set. If you haven't read the other reviews, then note that the red is only on the bottom of the cover AND the material is somewhat shiny. This set is exactly what my new room needed. I found some shiny red curtains at Target that match almost perfectly. Great choice!
This 6 piece set changed the entire look of my bedroom which is what I was looking for. Not too masculine, not too feminine - perfect combination of colors and style. The pillows look fantastic, I feel like I'm on vacation when I walk in now. Previously I had a bright yellow flowered set on and lived with it for almost 7 years. This set on the bed was like I had a total redecoration done by a professional designer. I also bought a valance that coordinated with the pattern and instant pull together of the entire ensemble.
i am very please with my purchase. I would have preferred 4" added length & width as it doesn't reach the bed skirt on my queen size bed. The mattress is only 11.25 " thick so nothing out of the ordinary. The material is lovely and the pillows are a nice accent. Was a little slow on arrival.