This is second time I bought sheets from Overstock. The first set of sheets I bought were also supposedly 600 thread count, but were the stiffest sheets I have ever had, and the color faded in spots after the first washing. I decided to try a different brand, giving overstock the benefit of the doubt. I sent these sheets back because they came with orange stains on them (I bought the cream colored sheets), and the pillow cases were not uniform in size. My sense is that overstock is selling irregular sheets. I won't make the same mistake again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was fine, but sheets had orange stains on them.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The pillow cases came with orange stains on them, and the pillow cases were also somewhat different sizes - one was wider than the other. The sheets are soft, but they are not 100% cotton.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very.
These pillowcases were purchased for my king bed. The grey is dark and what I expected. Gives a nice contract to the medium grey sheets on my bed. Have a bit of a sateen finish which is OK. The price was right and the shipping fast. No fancy finish just nice pillow cases. Washes and dries well.
I bought these sheets to put on my new mattress and was so pleased with them that I bought two more sets!! The colors were almost a perfect match to what they show online and are of very high quality.......I absolutely can't wait to go to bed at night and sink into these soft, silky sheets. These were an excellent value and I would highly recommend them to anyone who is a sheet "connoisseur!"
Nothing special....they're moderately soft, but they wrinkle pretty badly during the night. It looks like the wrinkles release a little during the day, but by morning, they're very wrinkled again. I was hoping a cotton blend wouldn't wrinkle so badly. But for the price, they were okay.
This pillowcase set is soft, but not durable at all. One of them ripped after the very first wash (had not been used yet). Now, after about two additional washes, the other one has also started coming apart at the seam. I do not recommend.
When I bought these the first thing I did was wash them so I could make the bed with fresh soft sheets. Within two days they balled as if we owned them for years. I've never wrote a bad review before. Needless to say we already own another new set of sheets.
Sheets feel good and launder well. The price is good. The only problem (but it is significant for me) is that the top sheet has only 1-2 inches to tuck under at the bottom if the top of the sheet is at the top of the mattress. This would keep me from purchasing again. I am thinking about putting the fitted sheet from this set with a longer top sheet from another set in order to meet my needs.
These pillow slips are exactly what I was looking for. They wash well and are wrinkle resistant.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? .nice clean white with a silky sheen
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. pillow slips were a nice size, fabric has a silky feel,
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the product was as described
These pillow cases were a good quality but definitely overpriced.I needed pillow casesand they did the job.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? about what it should be