I own a California queen Sleep Number bed and it is very difficult to find sheets to fit my bed. The sheets that the Sleep Number stores sell are so expensive!! The sheets I bought, fit very nicely and at a reasonable price..
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? discription was accurate
It is REALLY hard to find sheets to fit an olympic queen mattress. I was delighted when these arrived, because they seemed to be high quality and very durable and nice to the touch after the first washing. Unfortunately, now, less than 3 months later, the fitted sheet is pilling in the areas of heaviest usage (meaning anywhere we regularly lie on it.) Not just a pill here and there, but the entire surface we sleep on. I won't try to return, since I've washed them a number of times. But I would not recommend these to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was true.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Upon opening, I was very pleased. Soft, yet heavy, good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate when new.
These sheets feel wonderful. It is hard to find the Olympic Queen size in stores, and these sheets fit perfectly. A good buy. They have only been through the wash a couple of times, so I am not sure if they will have pills on them as they age - I can't tell as of yet.
I thought these sheets were a great value and they are soft and nice to sleep on. However, the top sheet does not tuck in on both sides (too short) and they wrinkle very easily. Even when I dry them with my wrinkle release setting, they are very wrinkled. Okay for the money I paid.
I love Egyptian cotton, which seems to be more difficult to find than it used to be. These sheets feel so very good.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was not as soft as I wanted, but that's OK.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These sheets are so very soft and they are obviously Egyptian cotton, which I love.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I purchased these olympic queen sheets hoping that I would recieve quality 650tc sheets. Nope, they were the thinest sheets I've ever seen.They didn't even make it out of the package. I actually ordered sheets from another online company prior to these and returned them for the same reason. Well to my surprise they were the same sheets made by the same manufacturer, I just happened to order them from 2 different companys and paid 2 different shipping charges to learn that Luxor Treasures produces way below quality sheets. I just wish that when a company like Overstock gets alot of bad reviews on an item, they would quit carrying it so that we don't have to go through all the hassel of ordering and returning. Or here is a thought....how about free returns, with no hassel!
We love these sheets, the color was perfect and we are very happy with this purchase. I would defintely reccommend these sheets. Valerie
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice no pilling
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good!!
I had purchased the "same" sheets in the past. When they arrived, I was very disappointed. They were not the same sheets. The quality was very poor. The fabic seemed slick, not soft and fairly thin. I normally don't return items, but I returned these sheets. I knew I would not want to sleep on them and didn't feel they would hold up very long at all.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? a little darker than site color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? OK
I recently ordered these sheets because I was looking for a set that is the same as another set I have. I could not recall where I got them and these sheets look just like them. I was not disappointed. They are very comfortable and fit well on my Olympic queen bed. I just wish they were wrinkle free.
Excited to find a set of sheets that would fit my "larger" queen mattress. SO disappointed--as others have pointed out that after 1-2 washes, the flat sheet started pilling heavily and some threads were pulled/missewen. Very poor quality. Buyer be warned.
If you are looking for a sheet thats great to lay on night after night then the 650 egyptian cottens are the way to go. the one problem I had was one of the colors I wanted was not in stock .This proberly backs up what I was saying. they are being ordered faster then they can keep them in stock!