Waterbed sheets have been a bit hard to find, and for the price these were really nice, except after a few months already showing wear.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Powder blue color was pretty true
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quite soft & smooth, however has already started like beading in main sleep areas
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
These sheets looked and smelled nice, but they did not fit the queen size waterbed. I could not stretch these sheets at all to fit. Next time, I buy sheets, I will open the package right away and see if the sheets fit. I let the packages sit around too long, so I could not return them. I decided I would try to unsew one or two corners of the sheet and modify them. That might work.
I have been making a lot of beds for a lot of people for a lot of years (24 years on a waterbed). They looked lovely and washed up nicely. Could NOT get them to fit around the waterbed mattress. NEVER have i run into waterbed sheets that don't fit my matress. Never. I know they are going to Poing! off the corners in the morning and this is going to be a daily chore. NOT HAPPY with this purchase. and would definitely not recommend this product to anyone else.
I was hoping these sheets would be heavier weight. But they were very thin. The packaging describes them as "single ply," but this information was not available before I ordered them. They were also shiny and slippery, two qualities I don't like in sheets because I feel hot when I sleep on "satiny" sheets. They are all cotton, but they don't feel like cotton. They are not good for a southern home. The color was as I expected it to be.
We bought these sheets earlier this year and liked them so much we wanted a second set. However, the new set is much thinner than the originals and not as soft. They are still much cheaper in price than on other sites. Also, they are softer than others we've had in the past.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Inconsistent, these are much thinner than the same sheet set that we ordered earlier in the year.
The quality and description were good, however the sheet did not fit the mastress as it should. The sheet was a fit lenthwise, but not widthwise. It is usable, but I would not reccomendit or order another like it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was a good match to the site.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was okay.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was accurate.
I would love to return these sheets. The quality is not good and they are a wrinkled mess coming out of the dryer. The size is smaller than expected for a queen size...
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was accurate.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is poor. The seams are not sewn well and there are raw edges. The raw edges are unraveling after washing.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very luxurious if you ask me.