I have to share the waterbed with my calico, Wildfire. The former sheet set was 800 thread count. It lasted two years and cost more than twice as much as this set from another online source. This one has a handy adaptation at the fitted corners that makes the bed much easier to make, and I'll return to Overstock to see what they offer when I need a new sheet set for that bed which I need to sleep in due to physical injuries.
Well when I first got these sheets I was kind of confused as how to put hem on my bed. I has been had sheets that were attached together ... But once I figured it out I was sold.. They are really comfortable and very nice . I do plan to buy some more
I wanted to try a sewn together sheet set for my inflatable bed. I was able to use it for a while, but its really just fitted for a waterbed. I'm sure the non-waterbed version is fine. The stripes are sewn in, so you do feel those a little.
I thought these were pretty rough. I put them on the bed for one night after washing them and they came off the next day. They've been sitting in my linen closet ever since. The fabric is quite coarse. Nothing like I thought it would be. If you want to exfoliate your skin, get these. If not, don't waste your money.
I've never had 100% Egyptian Cotton sheets before. If these are typical I cannot wait to go back to the cotton/poly blend sheets. These wrinkle a lot more and started "pilling" immediately. The pockets with rods (short pieces of plastic pipe) hold the sheets on really well, but the sheets are rather small everywhere so the mattress is exposed on the sides after a night's sleep. Top sheet is rather stingy in size and leaves little to tuck in. All things considered, I would not buy again.
These sheets looked and smelled nice, but they did not fit right. The sheets were too large. I decided to put and leave the sheets on the bed. They stayed on for the most part. Maybe when I wash the sheets and put them in the dryer, they will fit better. I don't think I will buy Egyptian cotton sheets anymore.
Buyer beware on this product. These sheets were described as the fitted sheet as having elastic all the way around. These sheets had zero elastic - not even in the corners so they do not stay on the bed. They are also A LOT smaller than indicated. I stretch and stretch but they will not fit the bed. The width is okay but the lenght is a good 10-15 inches shorter than described. I was totally taken advantage of on this product and would not recommend them to anyone. I cannot return them as the return invoice states they have to be in new, unused condition. Of course I wash my sheets before putting them on the bed so they are no longer "new". I am very disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor, cheaply made sheets with thread hanging off everywhere
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The only thing accurate was the color. Everything else was misleading.
Was concerned that I would be unable to find waterbed sheets but was mistaken. These sheets are beautiful and the dark blue matched the example displayed on your site, and the corners are made where they remain tucked in.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was right on the spot
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was exactly as shown
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description of the product was perfect
Have been pleased with the price, color and quality of my purchase. Originally searched for "best price/ value" on Internet and Overstock.com kept coming up. Tried Overstock.com and will probably do so again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little less "bright" but over all a good choice for my decor
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Has been good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Quite accurate
I was shocked at the amount of lint produced with the first washing, and concerned with the amount of loose thread everywhere. I did put the sheets on the bed, and the have a comfortable feel. I was concerned that they might fall apart, so I have ripped every seam and hem, and plan on sewing them back together. The corner pockets are not a proper size, so I purchased a dark brown fabric (no-one will see them) to make new corners. They were also missing the corner poles that the description, but I never use them anyway. Once I have re-assembled them, I think I will be happy with them. By re-constructing them, I can gain 2" of width, and another 2" in length. After 1 washing they did fit as well as most waterbed sheets. With the additional width, they will be a good fit.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The Color is a good match and I like the color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The first time I washed these sheets, the washer and dryer both produced a large amount of lint.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate, but the corner poles were missing.
The sheet set was a tight fit for my Queen size waterbeed. Have found in the past that this fit will pull loose with use. Sheets need to have deeper pockets in the corners and longer to stay tucked in with use.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality was good. Appropriate for price and description.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
I rec'd the product in a timely manner. I realized after I already ordered product that I should've not ordered it due to it being all cotton. I'm not sure that they have the product in a poly/cotton blend, but that is what I would have preferred.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I like the quality, but I wish they would've carried the sheets in a poly/cotton blend. It holds together better & doesn't shrink
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate