I was looking for an off white, cream color as depicted in the description and picture. This comforter is a very "antique" white, more goldish yellow. Did not go well with an elegant room, more 'country little girl' feel.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not at all represented the picture or description
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Thin comforter, yellow color.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not very
I do not recommend this set. Very stiff fabric. I thought it was poor quality.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? poor
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? not as much as I would have liked it to.
I bought this for my oldest daughter and she just fell in love with it!! I was kind of hoping she wouldn't and I would get to keep it for myself. Since that didn't happen, and it is her college grad gift, she is moving near our area now so I'm going to wait and see what it looksl ike on her bed and I will most likely get me one also
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. exquisite
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? great
This could have been the one, but it was made very poorly. The ruffles, aside from needing a good steaming as you could not iron, were quite haphazardly hemmed. The running hem is like something you have on a seam to stop fraying - it is not turned under as the fabric is so thin - think bridal vail. There were sections of 3 to 8 inches that they totally missed the fabric and the chain stiches from the hem were just hanging. The search for the perfect set continues... :(
I love this comforter, but unfortunately, many of the ruffles are ripped and the seam is coming undone, which will cause the stuffing to come out. It's so beautiful, but I will be forced to buy a different comforter due to the condition.
I just received this comforter set and i have to say, i am in LOVE. The frills are absolutely gorgeous and even though the outside isn't as comfortable as i would like it to be, the inside is just right. The one thing about this though is that it seems really delicate. I love it though!
I was a little worried about buying this over the internet and then when it arrived in 3 days. I opened it up and it was absolutely beautiful! It has a very elegant look and was perfect for the design I was going for. Its beautiful and comfortable!!
I was a little nervous about ordering a bedspread online but I was so happy that I did. This bedspread is so pretty and romantic. It goes perfect with my gray wall paint. The details on the bedspread cant be seen very well in the pictures, but up close its perfect. I will say that the fabric is a little scratchy on the outside at first, but after a few nights, it didnt annoy me at all. I have a full but got a queen so it would be longer and it did the trick. Obviously though, the bedskirt is too big but there was no way of changing that. Everyone thats seen this has complimented on how pretty it is. I would absolutely recommend it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Acurately
Lovely details and pretty fabric. very shiny and rich looking... don't want my kids anywhere near this thing! one disappointment is the photo showed tons of little ruffles heading half way up the comforter. In real life, the one I got had about 2 feet at the bottom, and 1 foot of contrast fabric, and than maybe another foot or so of ruffles and that was it. not as many as it seemed like in the photo. This made me waffle on sending it back. The ruffles that are there are really pretty. The contrasting stripe is a bit darker ivory and puckers a bit where it's stitched. Another point that makes me waffle on returning it. Yet, the color is perfect where I want to use it...and it still is pretty attractive, especially when dolled up with some pillows. So I think it will stay.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Bit darker in real life.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fairly nice. Layers not altogether bound in comforter (not quilted in many areas). Not sure how well it will hold up.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good.
the product was very disappointing. the color was totally off & the fabric was itchy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is a yellow/gold color... not ivory
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very stiff itchy fabric, also the box was busted and the product was dirty.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very
I love this bedspread. Its designed perfect and it is so pretty in person. I just wish it was more durable. When I put the bedskirt on, I pulled the fabric and created a hole (I was adjusting the bedskirt to get it straight). I also noticed a few places where the piping seperated from the sheer ruffles and I've created a few more holes just walking by it. Don't even think about laying your purse or keys or belt on there or you'll have many more holes. I imagine that in 2 years this will probably need replaced due to falling apart. I guess that's not too bad considering the price I paid for it. Also its a little short on the width with a simmons beautyrest worldclass plush firm mattress. It does cover, but only barely. It has to be carefully adjusted to conceal the sheets below.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was cream not white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very delicate bedspread
I love this! It's frilly, but not obnoxious. It's warm and light and so gorgeous! The price was right and I couldnt be happier! I did order the Cal King for my King bed for a little extra coverage. Beautiful! It is cream. not white!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Just as I thought
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very