Love this curtain. It has a rich feel to it and the colors are beautiful.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very close
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. high quality fabric
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? right on
This is a beautiful shower curtain. The colors make it look very modern and classy. Changed the whole look of the bathroom. Very nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
This was just as I thought from the website. It is very luxurious looking-just redid my bathroom and it works nicely! I just wish it had a matching window curtain.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? True
I wanted something elegant but neutral for my renovated bathroom and this is perfect. The tile is old fashioned white with black dots but the mats and towels are brights. This curtain brings it all together. I also like that it is semi sheer and when it's closed it lets in the light from the window in the tub. Very, very nice.
I like the look of this shower curtain, and Overstock's delivery was great. However, this shower curtain is much thinner than I expected. Even with a liner inside, a lot of water seeps through the curtain and onto the bathrrom floor. I'm not sure I'll keep this curtain.
If you look up the drape panels in this series, you find the red ones are listed as "Merlot", even though the pictures show the same warmish red as this shower curtain. THESE ARE A COOL WINE RED, NOT A WARM BRICK RED. Which is great, because I was purchasing this to use on a closet, and in the process trying to match the same shade of red in another set of drapes and comforter that I also bought online (Lush Royal Embrace and Madison Park Belle) But I'd have been really sad had I thought these were a more vivid shade of red as the picture and reviews seem to suggest. Yes the stitching is wee bit off, but it's not even noticeable unless you are the one ironing them.
The picture and "Lush" name suggests the product is constructed out of heavy material with deep pigmentation. Instead the curtain is light weight with gossamer texture. The sheer material looks stylish and let a fair amount of light into the shower.