I would recommend, but with reservations. This is a cheerful, colorful set, but the quality is barely adequate and hardly representative of the Laura Ashley of my youth. This is not "luxury" material, and it is decidedly "light-weight." I am not at all sanguine about how it will hold up to end-of-season washing. The bed skirt is especially thin. I will definitely use delicate or permanent press cycle. It is worth the price, but only barely so.
I am extremely happy with my purchase of a Laura Ashley Comforter Set from Overstock.com! The set was received quickly and in excellent condition. The set looks simply beautiful in our bedroom, and the price was great!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The colors were exactly as displayed on site.
- How is the quality of the product? The comforter site is of the high quality you would expect from Laura Ashley.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
I am very pleased with the Laura Ashley Caroline twin comforter sets I received. The yellows and blues are as I expected and the quality is excellent. They are beautiful in our twin guest room. As soon as I put them on the beds, I knew they were here to stay! Now to paint and add some accessories; it'll be a beautiful room!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes - very accurate
I love that I found a Laura Ashley set that was so affordable. The comforter is very full and the mix of pretty flowers and the pin stripe is what I was looking for. The pin stripe is a beautiful oxford cloth. Love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a little pale, expected the border to be more yellow
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very full comforter
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was great.
I have to say that for a 100% cotton comforter set, I expected it to be softer and of better quality. However, it is lovely and fits perfectly in my spare room . . . it is bright and airy. It is a thin comforter though, so I would not recommend it for use in winter – definitely more of a spring or summer set.
This comforter set is very nice looking, covers the bed well, is easy to put on to the bed and pillows, and leaves a sweet impression. The only reason I did not rate it "excellent" is that the texture is a little bit papery rather than soft, something that one cannot tell by buying online. However, that said, it is comfortable to sleep in, even using the comforter directly as a blanket, and I would definitely recommend it.
I bought this set to dress up another bed in my vacation home. I only use high end bedding, as that is important to me that my well-paying customers get quality bedding to sleep in for their vacation. This set was so soft and crisp, with a fresh look and softness that I ordered another one to replace the other bedding too! I also am getting one for my mother, who is looking to replace her older set. I am tempted to get one for myself now! Love this set. I have found that all my Laura Ashley sets are amazing. I don't know if ALL are that good but my purchases have been great.
I bought this comforter set for my guest bedroom and i love it! The light weight is what i was looking for. The color is as it appears on line. I did have to press the bed skirt ,but very easy to work with. Have not washed it yet. I love this set! I have never gone wrong with a Laura Ashley product! Will buy others in the future!