I would recommend, but with reservations. This is a cheerful, colorful set, but the quality is barely adequate and hardly representative of the Laura Ashley of my youth. This is not "luxury" material, and it is decidedly "light-weight." I am not at all sanguine about how it will hold up to end-of-season washing. The bed skirt is especially thin. I will definitely use delicate or permanent press cycle. It is worth the price, but only barely so.
I am extremely happy with my purchase of a Laura Ashley Comforter Set from Overstock.com! The set was received quickly and in excellent condition. The set looks simply beautiful in our bedroom, and the price was great!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? The colors were exactly as displayed on site.
- How is the quality of the product? The comforter site is of the high quality you would expect from Laura Ashley.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
I am very pleased with the Laura Ashley Caroline twin comforter sets I received. The yellows and blues are as I expected and the quality is excellent. They are beautiful in our twin guest room. As soon as I put them on the beds, I knew they were here to stay! Now to paint and add some accessories; it'll be a beautiful room!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? excellent quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes - very accurate
I have to say that for a 100% cotton comforter set, I expected it to be softer and of better quality. However, it is lovely and fits perfectly in my spare room . . . it is bright and airy. It is a thin comforter though, so I would not recommend it for use in winter definitely more of a spring or summer set.
This comforter set is very nice looking, covers the bed well, is easy to put on to the bed and pillows, and leaves a sweet impression. The only reason I did not rate it "excellent" is that the texture is a little bit papery rather than soft, something that one cannot tell by buying online. However, that said, it is comfortable to sleep in, even using the comforter directly as a blanket, and I would definitely recommend it.
I love that I found a Laura Ashley set that was so affordable. The comforter is very full and the mix of pretty flowers and the pin stripe is what I was looking for. The pin stripe is a beautiful oxford cloth. Love it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was a little pale, expected the border to be more yellow
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very full comforter
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It was great.
i purchased this Laura Ashley Comforter Set as a Tenth Anniversary gift for my son and daughter in law. Haven't given it yet but I am sure they will love the colors and pattern. LA comforter are the only ones I buy for there durability, weight and best price! Highly recommend....❤️
Comfortable and lightweight floral materials are machine quilted on the top, with beautiful pintuck detailing on the outside edge of the top of the comforter. The same weight coordinating fabric, in blue and white stripe, is tethered to the floral fabric on top by 1 inch straight machine stitching spaced about 24 inches inches from each other which keeps both sides of the comforter together. The coordinating pillow shams have the bottom comforter fabric thinly framing the machine quilted floral fabric, and solid yellow fabric edging the entire pillow cover. This is a great value for such a beautiful, quality king comforter set.