I purchased this quilt set as a starting point for my daughter room redo. We love the quilt. The prints/colors are very cute and perfect for a girl. It washed well and looks great. My only negative is the colors are lighter than in the pic. The colors are more of a bubblegum pink (not hot pink), aqua, yellow and zebra print. Stil Highly Recommend the set. . .great value for the money
My daughter picked this quilt and she loves it! The colors are bright and the quilt is adorable.It really brightens up her room and looks great with the aqua walls. I have not washed the quilt yet so I can not say how it washes, but it is really cute. The quilt is more of a coverlet than a warm quilt, which is perfect for Texas!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The blue was more aqua and all the colors looked brighter.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quilt is pretty thin, which is great for those of us who live in warm climates! I would think of it more as a decorative coverlet than a warm quilt.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description was very accurate.
The quilt is a great mix of a punch of color while having a quirky side with the zebra print. I don't think my girls will tire of it quickly as they might more cutesy and girlish quilts. It looks durable. It is lightweight and has little stuffing. They will probably need to supplement with a feather comforter underneath during the winter. It was a good choice for us especially considering the price.
This set is adorable and very functional. It fit our daybed & looks great! I can't wait to finish decorating the room.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Slightly lighter in person
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes