Joseph Abboud Down Blanket
 

This item is out of stock.

Please enter your email address, we will notify you if it comes back in stock.

OverstockTM Store Credit Card

6 or 12 Month Special
Financing Available
No Payments & No Interest on orders over
$150 if you pay in full within 6 months.
Learn More ›
No Payments & No Interest on orders over
$150 if you pay in full within 6 months.
Learn More ›

Joseph Abboud Down Blanket

Overall Rating Rating 4.5  |  24 reviews  |  Write a review
Today $73.49
Item #: 14332425
    For year-round comfort, you cannot beat this satin-trim down blanket that is available in five colors. This woven-stripe blanket features cotton construction with down fill and is the right weight for use during all seasons, from spring through winter. ...more

People Who Viewed This Viewed

Sponsored Links What's This?
    Classically styled Joseph Abboud Down Blanket with soft, satin trim provides year round comfort. Oversized dimensions luxuriously drapes your mattress or easily tucks for a clean look.

      • Cover material: Cotton
      • Type of down: Natural Down
      • Construction: 7-inch end to end box
      • Thread count: 300
      • Fill power: 550
      • Care instructions: Machine washable
      • Warmth rating: Light Warmth
      • Outer design: Woven Stripe
      • Color options: Blue, ivory, leaf, slate, sweet
      • 3-inch satin trim
      • Freshness assured down. Meticulously cleaned to ensure it's clean and free of dust residue and other impurities.

      Dimensions

      • Twin: 66 inches wide x 96 inches long with 13 ounces of fill
      • Full: 80 inches wide x 96 inches long with 16 ounces of fill
      • Queen: 90 inches wide x 96 inches long with 18 ounces of fill
      • King: 108 inches wide x 96 inches long with 22 ounces of fill

      Down and feather-filled products are packed tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove them from their packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours to recover their full loft. In addition, being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes causes the scent of these natural products to concentrate to a disagreeable level. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor.

      We recommend that this comforter is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.

      The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.




Dimensions:
See Copy
Materials:
Down, Cotton
Model No:
48275-48376
Brand: Joseph Abboud

Features

  • Color
    Blue, Green, Grey, Off-White, Purple
  • Style
    Classic, Traditional
  • Material
    Cotton, Down, Satin
  • Type
    Luxury, Quilted
  • Pattern
    Solid Color
  • Thread Count Range
    201 - 500 TC
  • Product Features
    Made in USA
  • Tags
    Comfy, Quality, Smooth, Warm, Winter
Was this product information helpful?
Yes No
Thank you for your feedback.
 
 
 
Thank you. Your feedback will help us create the best experience for our customers.

Showing 5 most helpful reviews on this product.

  • 5 Stars 16
  • 4 Stars 5
  • 3 Stars 3
  • 2 Stars 0
  • 1 Stars 0
  • Love my new blanket

    I love this new blanket. It doesn't feel as heavy on you while you're sleeping as oppose to the old wool style. I keeps my husband and I very warm during those cold nights.

    Excellent
    Poor
    Excellent
    Excellent
    Poor
    Excellent
    • Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes

    regd1 from Windsor, Ontario Canada, Dec 17, 2013

    Flag As Inappropriate
  • Love it!

    This blanket is just what I was looking for. The weight of it is perfect and it fits my queen bed just right. I think if Goldie Locks and the three bears stopped by to try my beds, they would all say the bed with this blanket is just right! It's not too heavy and not too light.

    Excellent
    Poor
    Excellent
    Good
    Poor
    Excellent
    • Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
  • This blanket was perfect!

    This blanket is perfect for my husband and I. We just moved to the mountains and wanted something warm but not heavy. It is also beautiful. I am going to purchase another one for our guest room.

    Excellent
    Poor
    Excellent
    Excellent
    Poor
    Excellent
    • Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
  • Nice blanket

    The blanket is very nice. It is a little too heavy for year round use but is a good three season blanket. I use this instead of a cumbersome bedspread or comforter.

    • Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
  • very good quality

    I was a little nervous buying it online, but it was the perfect size for our CA King..Very nice fabric and great weight.

    • Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
View All Most Helpful Reviews
  • Not a good buy!

    This down comforter is pretty yo look at but it leaks feathers all the time! I gave it many weeks to settle down, but now I'm going to return it. Little feathers floating around our room all the time. Our sheets are full of feathers, not yo mention how the furniture looks! No, this is one very messy blanket!

    Fair
    Poor
    Excellent
    Fair
    Poor
    Excellent
    • Would you recommend this to a friend? No
    Flag

    pharoh2 from Massachusetts, Jun 11, 2014

  • Very soft and cozy but thin

    It's a little expensive for what you get. The material is very soft and the blue is very pretty. The only disappointment is its a little thin. Perhaps when I wash it. it will fluff up.

    Average
    Poor
    Excellent
    Average
    Poor
    Excellent
    • Would you recommend this to a friend? No
    Flag

    creed1975 from Traverse City, MI, Apr 24, 2014

  • Nice and comfy

    Just the right weight for year round comfort. I like it because the bulk of many of the down comforters make the spread look lumpy. This does not. I get a nice smooth look when the bed is made.

    Excellent
    Poor
    Excellent
    Excellent
    Poor
    Excellent
    • Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
    Flag

    sheridazz from Norwalk, CT, Apr 9, 2014

  • Full Disclosure!!!!

    I thought I was ordering a "down blanket", however upon receipt and reading the label, it seems this is "at least 75 percent down. No mention of the other 25 percent. So I guess I got a decent deal on an almost all down blanket. Will be watching the wording in the description a little closer in the future.

    Average
    Poor
    Excellent
    Good
    Poor
    Excellent
    • Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
    Flag

    windowfoot67 from Central NY, Mar 21, 2014

  • Blankets made in America

    MADE IN AMERICA It is light but warm. Pleased with the purchase and will look for Joseph Abboud Down Blankets to buy again.

    Good
    Poor
    Excellent
    Excellent
    Poor
    Excellent
    • Would you recommend this to a friend? Yes
    Flag

    paton4 from Littleton, NC, Mar 9, 2014

View All Most Recent Reviews

Product Q&A

Ask a Question

Do you have the King Shams for this product jeffray on Feb 24, 2014
Subscribe to Answers
Answer This Question

Thank you for contacting us jeffray. Unfortunately no, we apologize for any inconvenience we might have caused. I attached below the link to some others that you might like. Please let us know if you have any further questions. http://www.overstock.com/Bedding-Bath/Sheets-Pillowcases/King,/size,/459/dept.html?sort=Top+Sellers overstockcustomercare1 on Mar 10, 2014
 
 

Is this blanket 100% down? olgab2005 on Feb 2, 2014
Subscribe to Answers
Answer This Question

Hi olgab2005, this item contains 75 percent down. What is required for something to legally be called down is that it has at least 75% complete down clusters. The remaining 25 percent can be some combination of incomplete down clusters, very small feathers, and other down and feather particles. There is no possible way to have 100 percent complete down clusters in a product and this is why the Federal government came up with these labeling rules. It can be considered 100 percent down. We hope this helps. Thanks for shopping with us. overstockcustomercare1 on Feb 19, 2014
 
 

Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Standard Return Policy:

Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details

FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.

Shipping Information:

Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details

* For your safety, some orders go through our loss prevention department. If we select your order for this process, we will immediately notify you that there may be up to a 3-day delay on your order.

** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.

Buy Now with Bitcoin Learn More