This blanket is just what I was looking for. The weight of it is perfect and it fits my queen bed just right. I think if Goldie Locks and the three bears stopped by to try my beds, they would all say the bed with this blanket is just right! It's not too heavy and not too light.
It looks good and it does the job, keeping you warm without the weight. But I wish the cover were softer and a bit lighter. I bought one years ago that finally wore out and was hoping this would be a match to it. That was also from Overstock and also Joseph Abboud. But honestly, this one doesn't even come close. The color is great. My husband likes it, but then again he never experienced the magical one I had before.
Great soft and smooth feel of blanket; nice weight -- will buy another one! Would have been 5 stars, but the blanket is not packaged as it would be in a store; it's rolled up in a large, open plastic bag -- No identifying lable -- no way to tell if this is an Abboud or not. Also no care instructions unless you print them out from the product description on the web site. Some pin feathers are coming out -- not too unusual for down, but it will be interesting to see if this continues.
I purchased another makers but wanted another one in a different color. I got the violet one which I think is called "sweet". I'm very happy. It is light weight enough to use in the summer and warm enough for cold Virginia winters. I suppose on the coldest winter days some would prefer to add another blanket, but I think I'll just pull another sheet up and expect that would fit the bill. Nice quality, nice price. I am happy with this purchase and the price.
I live in southern California and only need lite heat because it doesn't get too cold here. The down blanket is perfect for all year round! Right out of the package, it didn't require washing. No weird smells! Color is the same as stated. Would buy more for gifts!
This down comforter is pretty yo look at but it leaks feathers all the time! I gave it many weeks to settle down, but now I'm going to return it. Little feathers floating around our room all the time. Our sheets are full of feathers, not yo mention how the furniture looks! No, this is one very messy blanket!
I thought I was ordering a "down blanket", however upon receipt and reading the label, it seems this is "at least 75 percent down. No mention of the other 25 percent. So I guess I got a decent deal on an almost all down blanket. Will be watching the wording in the description a little closer in the future.