From the moment I hung these curtains, I committed to purchasing more, in various colors and themes. Shopping was quick and easy, and delivery wss prompt.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color advertised was just as it appeared when it arrived
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. These shower curtains are not of high quality, but they have enhanced the appearance of my bathroom so much
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
We upgraded our guest bathroom but did not want to take out the existing vanity which had a shell shaped sink. We wanted to have a shell theme but nothing kitchy, just quietly elegant. This softly colored, silky, and altogether elegant shower curtain was so perfect and everyone asks me where I purchased it. They (and I) have never seen anything else that comes close. Its soft greens and tans, with a touch of coral, are subtle and we could not be more pleased with the result. LOVE IT!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors exactly as shown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Unbelievable silky and elegant
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was absolutely accurate
I bought this curtain for my guest bathroom and was a little hesitant because of a few poor reviews. I'm glad I purchased this! First, this curtain is nearly shear, and the material has a lovely sheen to it which looks lovely when light hits it. I have a feeling that some people think that if they're not getting a shower curtain that is made of thick plastic (the kind that's made to be used alone) or a curtain that looks and feels like a '60s style heavy window drape, they're somehow getting sub-standard goods. If that's your taste, you won't like this shower curtain. If you're looking for a light and breezy sea inspired curtain with lovely hues of sage, green, cream on a white background, this is a shower curtain for you. I accented the bathroom with cream colored rugs, a small basket of real seashells, and some plush cream colored towels to make this one of the nicest rooms in my house. Even though this curtain looks thin, it's still quite durable. Because of the sheer quality of the curtain, I bought a cheap liner to use with it, and after hanging both the curtain with the liner, the colors look even better with the liner behind it. I'm very glad I bought this shower curtain.
So much of what you find in a nautical print or seashore print is in blue and white and this isn't! The soft browns and greens are much more realistic looking and the material itself is silky soft. Print is perfect for a smaller bathroom and only thing I would suggest is getting a liner to go behind it. Colors (for once) are very true to what is seen on the computer and only comment is that it is even better in person