Received duvet today. Am beyond pleased as the quality and color is exactly as descripted. It looks to have cost a lot more than it did.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. better than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Picture and description were right on target
I bought this to throw over my comforter for every day use but now it's too pretty and nice!!! I really love this duvet. it looks like an aqua type blue on my monitor and on my bed. It is not the typical baby-powder blue some reviewers expected.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty similar - it looks like an aqua type blue on my screen and in person. It is not the typical baby powder blue most people expect.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice and thick with beautiful embroidery. I really like it. Bought it for everyday but now I feel like it's too nice (don't want my dogs to snag it up).
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I read alot of reviews saying the color was more green than in the picture. I did not find this to be true. The color was basically true to the picture. The item is nice, good price. I read reviews to get the king if you have a queen and I don't recommend that. Now my down comforter just swims in the cover, which isn't very nice. Plus the shams that come with the king are too big, you need to buy really big pillows. Overall I'm happy with the product, especially for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Average
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Great for the price. I was looking for something I could wash, but bought this one since the price was great and figured I could justify the dry cleaning. Definitely worth it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? After the reviews I expected it to be more green, but was glad to see it was blue.
I was pleased to set up this duvet set in our guest room. The colors were consistent with what was advertised on overstock and it looks great on the bed. It was delivered quickly. One thing to keep in mind is that the fabric is made of rayon and is dry clean only. If you are okay with that, enjoy your new duvet set!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes, it did
the color of this duvet color is not blue. more like green. I was a little disappointed with the color because I did want blue, but liked the pattern a lot and the green was nice, so I didn't return it. I ordered the king for my queen bed and really like how the cover hangs on the bed. I think I would have been disappointed with the size of the queen. the only disappointment is that the description of the king duvet cover indicated standard sized sham covers, but they are actually king sized. I don't have king pillows, so the shams look a little funny, and I have to fold the fabric back.
I just received this bed set very pretty so i was so disappointed that it is not the color the pic showed. It is a green silver color I need a blue like the pic showed.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no
- How is the quality of the product? nice quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? no is not blue
I really quite like this set! The actual item is not really as pictured. From the image I thought that the quilted strip on the end of the bed was a cream color. It's not, it's the same color as the rest of the duvet. Still has a nice texture though. It isn't super high end or anything but for under 40.00 would you really expect it to be? The color is more blue than sage green like some of the other reviews report. It definitely does have green in it though.
We bought a model home that was already decorated and I was having a difficult time finding a bed cover that went with the paint and curtains. This was perfect. Up close the quality could be a bit better, but it looks great on the bed and for the price you can't beat it. It comes out of the bad really wrinkled,but wrinkles come right out with a light ironing.
I was glad to see that the color matched what i saw on my monitor, which is more of a sage green color than a blue. i guess if you stretch your mind a bit it could be considered a light aqua blue? anyhow... i'm really pleased with the color and design. It doesn't feel 'high end' - but i didn't pay high end prices so really didn't expect it to :-) Excellent value for the price
It looks really nice and detailed and much more expensive then it was, but it is dry clean only. I got it for the guest bedroom so it wont be used very often. I did wash it one time on the gentle cycle with cold water and it came out okay, so that's a good sign. I would not recommend this for a child or someone who sleeps with pets in thier bed because of the washing conditions. Other then that, it is a very lovely duvet.
What a fantastic product for such a great deal! The duvet is slightly thinner than other duvets I've had in the past. So, you want to make sure you are covering a white comforter. The satin material and embroidery was well-done. For the price, it is a great option to dress up any bedroom.