I like these pillows AND they still stay too hot! But fear not, they keep their shape, and would be fantastic if they were cooler. The fabric on the pillows are top quality, and for the price are a good solid buy. If you have severe neck problems, (and I do), this pillow is good with a flat topper (an older pillow to adjust for height). Just note, was a little disappointed that it wasn't cooler. This being said, I have hit the age where coolness has become a factor in life! The people at Overstock cannot be praised high enough.. Another pillow I bought around the same time was a bust. They cheerfully refunded the money the next day I tried it. I am mentioning this because usually pillows are a 'no return' item in stores. I am most impressed that they would take it back, because there is high risk in pillow ordering. I want you all to feel at ease in trying the pillows here, knowing you can return them if they don't fit your needs. This being said, these are keepers!
I spent an exhausting search for Primaloft pillows to replace the ones I had enjoyed for years. These from O.co are indeed, Primaloft. The only reason I gave them four stars is that we have no option to choose between firmness levels. I ordered two in Standard size and two in the King size. Even though the tag on each size states, "Primaloft-Support" the pillows are vastly different. The Standard sizes are very soft and comfortable, but not so soft that they feel flat. The King size are very firm - too firm to be comfortable. They don't seem to flatten at all when you lay on them so you're kind of propped up. They're great for leaning back on and reading in bed, but way to ofirm to sleep on. I kept all these pillows because the price was right. If the King size had been the firmness of the Standard I would have given them five stars.
I never thought my husband would go for a non-down pillow but after reading the reviews posted here and thinking long and hard about the pros and cons, I took the leap and ordered them. From the time they came into the house, and my husband wrapped his arms around them to test, we could tell they were far superior to the local department store offerings and the price was a bonus! We will likely not go back to down again...they conform to your head and allow it to sink in while gently supporting and the fact that they're washable is a real plus!
After a vacation in Turks & Caicos and surprised with the pillow quality, I launched my quest for the PrimaLoft pillow. Many sites offer the product but I discovered O.Com provided the best price! It took some research to reach my comfort level and pull the purchase trigger, but I'm thrilled I did. The pillows are indeed PrimaLoft brand pillows (Downlite Company) as evidenced by the shipping package and label on the pillow. The pillows have provided relief from neck discomfort and incessant toss and turn throughout the night. I daresay my husband is snoring less. Put two on your side and it's as though you are enveloped in a cushion. I recommend these pillows to you and if you are shopper would loves a bargain by eliminating the expensive packaging offered by other sites / vendors....buy from O.Com. Seems the display photos from competitive sites package the pillow in the extravagant, zipper, heavy duty plastic bags we either dispose of or use for blanket storage. I have enough storage containers and opted to save over $200.00 + dollars by purchasing 2 sets of this twin pack from O.Com. Happy sleeping!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True, white pillows
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, clearer explanation would help.
I suppose when I ordered these pillows, I thought they would be a bit more puffy. They are extremely soft, but tend to flatten out. I found that I need to use two and still wish there was more depth.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality seems just fine and the casing is very fine cotton.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description actually is accurate.
This product had no complaints. Was as good as it said on the website.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Much better than the other set I bought from this site. Highly recommend them!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great pillows, seem to be very sturdy, nice support
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
very soft and comfortable...a little softer than i anticipated, but i still like them. if you are looking for a firm-ish pillow then these aren't for you, but if you like really soft and fluffy then these are the pillows for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? white as expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
The pillows are comfortable and lofty, but they are definitely a medium density. I was looking for something between medium and firm, so initially I was disappointed, but they have turned out to be quite comfortable.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
Not kidding, I actually convinced my mother to buy these pillows. They are so perfectly moldable to the right nooks and crannies of my head and neck, and the soft cushion is everything I love in a pillow. And, when not in use, they bounce back to full fluffiness, which makes it look beautiful on the bed. I have started to make my bed again.