This firm, white, down pillow is available in either jumbo or king size, and either size gives you plenty of room and support for a good nights sleep. It features a soft 310-thread-count cover and double-stitched silky piping for comfort and durability....more
Add plush comfort to your bedroom decor with this soft down pillow from Hotel Grand. This pillow features a 310 thread count cover and 600 fill power white down construction.
Pillow Type: Down
Fabric construction: 100-percent tencel
Type of down: White down
Construction: Double stitched silky piping
Thread count: 310
Fill power: 600
Type of sleeper: Firm pillow is great for side sleepers
Care instructions: Dry clean only
Outer design: Check
Color options: White
Jumbo: 20 inches wide x 28 inches long with 26 ounces of fill
King: 20 inches wide x 36 inches long with 34 ounces of fill
Down and feather-filled products are packaged tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove this item from its packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours for full loft recovery. In addition, products sealed in plastic packaging sometimes have a disagreeable scent because of concentrated natural fibers. A few hours of airing typically removes the odor.
We recommend that this item is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
Filled with white down, 100-percent tencel cover
Down, White Down
Thank you. Your feedback will help us create the best experience for our customers.
This is at least 75% down, the other 25% is down fiber, feather fiber and feather. 100% down is rarely exist, by US standard, if the down cluster can reach 75%, it can call down product.overstockcustomercare1 on Dec 11, 2012
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days.
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.Shop O.com®