Slip under the soft 100-percent cotton of this gender-neutral Siberian white down comforter and sleep the night away. This elegant comforter features a classy striped pattern and pairs well with many different sheet colors, from basic white to bold red....more
Nestle into luxurious comfort night after night with this oversized down comforter. Featuring 500 thread count baffle box construction, this comforter has 600 fill power and is accented with a sophisticated stripe pattern.
Twin: 68 inches wide x 88 inches long with 23 ounces of fill
Full/Queen: 88 inches wide x 88 inches long with 30 ounces of fill
King: 104 inches wide x 88 inches long with 36 ounces of fill
Down and feather-filled products are packaged tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove this item from its packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours for full loft recovery. In addition, products sealed in plastic packaging sometimes have a disagreeable scent because of concentrated natural fibers. A few hours of airing typically removes the odor.
We recommend that this item is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.
The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.
I loved everything about this comforter! It was warm and light and soft and no feathers were poking through!! The only thing you should note, is if you have a deep mattress, you will need to get a larger size comforter. I have a queen size bed, but the queen size comforter looked funny because it didn't cover the whole mattress. So I put the queen size comforter on my guest bed which is a full size mattress, then I purchased a new comforter in a size King for my bed! I love it!! :)
I've owned this comforter for almost six months, and it truly is an all-season comforter. It's light enough for summer use yet warm enough for winter. Even though it's listed as dry cleanable, I've washed the comforter in my home washer and dried it with three new tennis balls. It's come out great without losing hardly any down. I've been very happy with the comforter and would recommend it to anyone.
I'm very pleased with the down comforter I purchased. I bought this item with my daughter's recommendation who bought a king-size one more than a year ago. Hers is still fluffy and comfortable as well as warm in the winter .... I find mine to be very comfortable and lightweight for summer use and I know it will be wonderfully cuddly warm this winter.
this is probably one of the best purchases i have ever made. i was very leary about buying a comforter online not being able to feel it or see it in person. i could not wish for a better comforter. i would have paid more for it!!!
it is nice and cool yet at the same time thick and warm. it feels like i'm covering myself with a cloud.
Due to the poor loft with this comforter, I would guess that it is truly a mixture of down and feathers. Also, when held up light, the real story emerges. In many of the baffled square it looks like there is barely a tablespoon of down or down/feather mixture. I would not recommend purchasing this product. Spring for the extra few bucks and get a real down comforter from The Company Store.
How is the quality of the product? Poor quality. Likely a Chinese import.
this Siberian down comforter is as good as it gets for the price. I ordered one of these last year and was so pleased that I ordered another one this year for the guest room. Both are king-size I use one on a king-size bed and one on a queen size bed. It feels great to the touch and the weight of the comforter is perfect for both winter or summer. I live on the beach and I like to leave the door open at night. The cool sea breeze feels wonderful when you're snuggled up in this amazing comforter. I have never been disappointed with any product that I purchased from overstock.com.
I had my previous down comforter for 21 years, and I am expecting this one to last as long. I use the down comforter all year round between my top sheet and bedspread. I stay warm when it is cold and cool when it is hot (air conditioning usually on :)) The comforter covering is of excellent quality, which is why I expect this comforter to last.
As the reviews suggested, I ordered a king size for my queen bed. It fits perfectly, definitely do this! I was expecting it to be a bit heavier for the amount of money that I paid for it. That being said, I haven't been cold under it yet. So perhaps though it is not physically heavy, it is made with such quality that it will keep you quite warm anyway. I love it very much, but would suggest another comforter if you want something that physically weighs on you (I like heavy feeling blankets).
If you are on a budget and want a real down comforter, than this is a good deal. The washing instructions say "DRY CLEAN ONLY". Well, that's not going to happen in my house, so I have already washed it. It is material is kind of wrinkly. It still looks nice as long as it is not the only bed cover on the bed. I would recommend a throw on top or a duvet cover. Keeps us just warm enough, breathable and the cheapest real down comforter I have found.
My comforter sheds feathers constantly. I'm always sweeping them away and getting them on my clothes even though I have it in a good quality duvet. What can I do to stop this?npat8 on Apr 9, 2014Please enter a valid question.Answer This QuestionThere are no answers to this question yet, be the first to answer it.
Does this comforter come with two down pillows for the full size/queen?smithie14 on Feb 5, 2014Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
Hello 76mathiesonst, Siberian Goose Down is a "trade name" for a high end, expensive, European region product, however the name does not represent a single country of origin. I hope this helps thank you for shopping with us. overstockcustomercare1 on Jan 30, 2014
Hello halolop, we appreciate your inquiry. Down Fiber is a created material that is almost as warm as down, but much more affordable, and much thinner than down. We hope this information has been helpful. Thank you for shopping with us. Have a great day!
overstockcustomercare1 on Dec 5, 2013
Hello Kirscha! The recommended cleaning option is to have this lovely comforter dry cleaned. Thanks for shopping with us!overstockcustomercare2 on Dec 2, 2013
I wash mine in the washer, I pour 2-3 extra gallons of water in my machine, and dry it with my dryer after I put 3 tennis balls in itekirkatrix on Jan 14, 2014
1. What do you mean by fill power of 600?
2. What is the ratio between down and feather content?vic95 on Aug 12, 2013Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
Thank you for contacting us vic95. This one has 600 Fill Power the 600 mean is centimeters. And the down ratio is 75% Down and 25% Down Fiber.
Please let us know if you have any further questions.overstockcustomercare1 on Aug 21, 2013
Im not sure what oversized means. Will it fit in my king duvet cover?diane345 on May 29, 2012Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
Oversized means it is slightly larger. I would recommend using the measurements of your duvet against the measurements of the comforter. This can be found under the Product Details tab.overstockcustomercare1 on May 31, 2012
Are the boxes stitched tightly so the down stays in each baffled box. on Apr 21, 2012Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
I'm so sorry to say we don't have manufacturer information made available to us for this particular item.overstockcustomercare1 on Apr 4, 2012
The below question asked what percent down the comforter - 75% was the answer. What is the other 25%?
Can you also tell me if this will fit a California King bed? on Mar 6, 2012Please enter a valid question.Answer This Question
The down cluster percentage is at least 75%, the remaining 25% is including down fiber, feather fiber, and feathers. The king size may be close, but since it is oversized it should fit just fine.overstockcustomercare1 on Mar 8, 2012
Twin: 68 inches wide x 88 inches long
Full/Queen: 88 inches wide x 88 inches long
King: 104 inches wide x 88 inches long
*I deleted the original question and answer, sorry.overstockcustomercare1 on Feb 1, 2012
Be the first to ask a question about this product.
Usually leaves our warehouse in 1-2 business days.
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Shop Overstock.com and find the best online deals on everything for your home and your family. We work every day to bring you discounts on new products across our entire store. Whether you're looking for memorable gifts or everyday essentials, you can buy them here for less.Shop O.com®