The blanket is very light on the bed,however,warm,soft,and I look forward to getting into bed!When I first received the blanket,I felt it was not worth the money,but when I put it on the bed,and felt the warmth,with out bulk,I fell in love,a simple,inexpensive blanket make's me feel I am sleeping in the clouds.Love It,have told many friends just how wonderful it is!And it's just a blanket.Thanks
I ordered two of these Horizons Fleece blankets in two different colors and love them both. They are a lighter fleece that is very soft and the muted, watercolor patters is lovely. I will order more when needed as they fit my style and color needs.
I bought this one for the guest bedroom and my guests love it. It is warm without the weight. I also bought one for my bed and I feel it gets too warm. I recently bought a wool blanket and it is a better choice for me. I liked the fact that it matches the sheets which I also bought. Makes a nice looking bed!
This blanket is so soft and warm! I'm going to order another one!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? No surprises in the color!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. this blanket is thin and light but extremely warm! Perfect!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I have been searching for a new, all-around blanket to replace my old acrylic blanket. I think I've found it! I have a pillow-top type queen matress & this blanket fits well enough that I can have it up around my chin comfortable and also enough to tuck under the bottom of the matress. I have found this blanket to be very versatile in that it doesn't overheat me when the weather is warm, yet when my house temp dropped down to 59 degrees, I was still snuggly warm. In my book, this is what a blanket should be all about. I have washed it numerous times & it still looks great, also. Buy it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is spot one
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well constructed, generous sized
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? product was described accurately
so soft it actually, literally falls apart, leaves tissue crumbles, lint even after it gets washed twice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the worst ever seen
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok