I love love love this throw and wish I had bought more and in other colors. I purchased the turquoise which is vibrant and a perfect addition to my living room. My only complaint is that it does seem to snag relatively easily; however, when you have little ones, I guess what can you expect? I would definitely buy again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? 100% accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good- not as durable as I would hope, but good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
Color was slightly off and quality was disappointing.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Not exactly
- How is the quality of the product? Fair - I had it a week before it got a hole.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
wish the throw was a little heavier and bigger but overall not a bad throw.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. not a heavy throw...but nice and soft
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
very nice throw. very well made. good quality. The color was just as described.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very good
I bought this throw as I loved the color and the way it looked. One month after receiving it, I washed it according to the directions. Needless to say, this did not wash well at all. The weave pulled loose and there were holes in it when I took it out of the dryer! Worse yet, it left a ton of teal lint in the dryer. It took a lot of time to clean up the mess from this throw! Don't waste your money on this item!
I received this throw today. I am so very pleased with this item. It is just so very soft it just made me want to drop everything, go grab a great book, a cup of coffee and just curl up with the throw for the rest of the day. The color is just beautiful and was almost perfectly represented online. Once again O/S has made my day. Buy this throw. It is definately worth the money and I just love it.
I have been using my chenille throw for only about a week. It is apparently meant to be treated very delicately. Not something I expected. There are already many snags in the weave. I can tell that this throw will have a very short life in my home. As it was not a terrific bargain, that is a significant disappointment. I could have done much better buying a Pottery Barn throw for twice the price, that would have lasted for years rather than weeks.