I love these sheets! They are very good quality. The more you wash them the softer they get. This is a very thick, heavy sheet. The piping detail on the sheet and pillow cases give it a very nice look. The only complaint I might have (and this is a very small complaint) is that I ordered them in white and they are closer to a cream than white. I guess I was just expecting a very bright white sheet. These are more of a dull white. Other than that, this is a good product at a fantastic price!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Fair
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Better than I expected
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Just bought three sets of these sheets in white for my new king-size bed, and I'm so glad I did. The sheets are great quality. Nice and heavy fabric that washes well without excessive wrinkling. I've got an extra-thick mattress, and the bottom sheet fits perfectly. Top sheet could be a bit wider -- I can't really tuck it in on the sides, but this is only a minor inconvenience. I'd definitely recommend these sheets as great value for the money.
They are the perfect thickness. Any thicker they would be stiff, and any less I would feel ripped off. I've washed them only once, but I can tell by the feel they are not going to be pilling. This is the first expensive set of sheets I've ever owned. I can tell these are going to last for a very very long time.... and in the meantime I am going to enjoy the heck out of them. Having nice sheets like this makes sleeping better too, don't want to get out of bed. We spend 1/3 of our life in bed, lets enjoy it :oD
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was precise, ocean blue
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Accurate descriptions
We love these sheets. I don't order from the internet very often and took a chance to order these sheets without being about to feel the quality. And the quality is awesome. They are thick and well tailored. Anyone wanting quality sheets should purchase these.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? They are white and white is white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the product is just awesome.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on!
I bought these sheets to put on the bed during a vacation. I picked "Ocean Blue" colour option and it was accurate to picture. They were washed before the bed was dressed, and then again before I arrived to the location. I was disappointed that they weren't as soft as I expected. During the course of our vacation they were washed 2 more times by the maid . Each time they got softer and softer. After multiple washes there was no evidence of pilling, no hanging strings, and no uneven/worn spots in the fabric. These sheets are great quality, they just need a few washes to be broken in. I'm don't regret spending so much money on these sheets since they have already proved to hold up well to multiple washes.
I am very pleased with these sheets. I love to sleep with them and know I got a great deal. They are beautiful, silky soft, and thick. Great buy for the quality. Will buy again. They also have a beautiful embroidery at the edges of the sheet and pillowcases that give it a classy look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? True. I got exactly what I saw on the website. I love the color Sand.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very thick and soft. You can tell it is very durable and exquisite quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Right on.
I love these sheets and I am a confirmed sheet snob! They are high thread count so I washed them 5, yes five, times before putting them on the bed. I have been sleeping on them for over a month and have washed them weekly and they continue to get softer every time.
I bought a set of these over a year ago and was so taken with them I went back for more. Unfortunately they were out of stock. I kept watching for them and when they finally they came back I bought another set for myself and one for a gift. These sheets are classy and more luxurious than any I've ever owned. When I iron them I feel like I'm staying in a 5 star hotel. They are of such high quality that they are going to last for years which makes them an incredible bargain as well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is true to picture
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
Got these a year ago, very nice quality feel right out of the package; heavyweight and cottony. Good color, nice stitching. A year later; Pilling! Pure cotton does NOT pill! 800 thread count should get softer with repeated wear and washing. These are getting rougher. Foul on you! Sneaky "Made in China" no label bedding company. My old 500 tc sheets are as soft as feathers and are 6 years old . For shame,They Lie, Do not buy!
These are great sheets and are exactly as I expected. The weight is nice and they are so soft. After only one washing they were perfect. My husband loved them. If you are looking for a silky soft sheet then you will be disappointed and you should buy silk or satin. These are wonderful, would definitely recommend to a friend and would definitely purchase again.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? very accurate
Having worked in a linen store back in the day, I was looking for quality sheets. These are awful. I washed them with all standard protocol and was left with the most pathetic, wrinkled sheets I've ever seen. I tried to iron them and could not get the wrinkles out. Not that anyone has time to iron sheets, for goodness sakes. Stay far away from these, there are may better out there!
The sheets sleep so well I look forward to relaxing on them everynight. I was not sure they would be so comfortable at first however I found after the first night using the sheets how great the feel next to the skin. The best thing I can tell you is spend for the quality you will not have second thoughts. I bought these to back up the other pair of 800 count sheets cause I love the way they sleep!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Most definately well displayed color matches.
- How is the quality of the product? Top shelve!
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I've purchased sheets from Overstock before - some have been great, some haven't. These rank in the great category to my mind. I've used/washed them for 2 months now. They're still smooth, no pilling, with a nice weight. If you want lightweight sheets, don't purchase these as you won't be happy. Yes, they wrinkle some but that's never been a problem for me - I want to sleep on the sheets, not wear them to a party. If you want sheets which are smooth, sateen, mid to heavy weight and true to color, these are for you.
These sheets are beautiful and very soft. I love the quality of this product and I would recommend it!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Match color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The sheets are very soft...great quality!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
love love love these sheets - the quality and texture of fabric is high. So sorry I purchased a second set of white high TC sheets in dept. store - I would have preferred to order a second set of these sheets. Your won't be disappointed and will probably come back for another set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Superior quality for $
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurage
After only one washing the sheets were soft and comfy. The quality of the fabric is wonderful, not thin and flimsy at all, but very substantial. I know these sheets will last for years and years. If you are really that persnickety, you can iron the hem with the decorative stitching as it does come out slightly wrinkled from the dryer. You know, you only get what you pay for. Pay for quality, get quality. You won't be disappointed.
These sheets were ordered for my pillow top king size bed. I have been struggling for a year now with sheets that only fit over the mattress if I am jumping, pulling, stretching and bouncing them into place. One amazing thing about these sheets - they fit with EASE. I think a thicker mattress may even fit inside of them,but they are not too big as to where they pop off when sleeping, etc. They are also very pretty. I got the moonlight color and it is extremely complimentary to the whites and soft yellows currently in my room. The hemstitch gives them a luxurious look and I enjoy the ease of and the look of making my bed. So, now to the average part. I was comfortably sleeping on bamboo sheets (and due to the comfort dealt with the ill-fitting fitted sheet). These sheets are NO WHERE near as soft. They actually feel a bit scratchy on your face and legs. I'm keeping them, well because I slept on them,but I feel that 800 thread count should feel nicer. Maybe they aren't really 800 thread count????