Used the throw pillows first. Two of them split at seams. Pulled thread shredded material. Could not sew back together. The comforter will have to be treated delicately.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Thought it was red-brown - was flat brown
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Poor
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Just okay
Was very please with the comforter! For the price I am very pleased! It snags very easily, but definitely is a nice looking comforter for the price paid!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate!
Looks beautiful on the bed. After 1 day some of the threads began to unravel. Not sure why. We have no pets or kids at home. Also, the comforter was skimpy. Would only recommend it for a guest bedroom that has minimal use. Also I would buy the next size for full or queen. The california king is the same size as the reg king. Only the bedskirt was larger.
My mom put this comforter on yesterday. She has a Queen sized bed and bought a king and it was like a queen size. we expected the knig to be bigger and it was not. However, this piece is beautiful but minus stars for lack of true to size.
This is a beautiful comforter. The only feature which is different than expected is the color which is more brown than I expected. However turns out that's a good thing as it fits the color scheme of my room better. The quality is a little better than I expected coming from a discount site, so I am very pleased with my purchase overall.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? no
- How is the quality of the product? good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Picture on line is more red. Color is actually milk/dark chocolate brown. Not at all what I was expecting. I am really disappointed.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? No
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? No