The duvet is fresh and a nice crisp spring/summer update to my guest room. The print is a bit more subdued than the photo as others mentioned. I gave it four stars instead of five as the print on the pillow shams isn't centered and that bugs me I like things to look symetric. I purchased some great linen vibrant green throw pillow combined with an orange silk rose pillow and magic they blended the problem away. My order came with two shams and duvet, this was a great buy. I purchased for my guest room and it really livened up the space.
I wanted this Duvet set for a long time. I would check at least once a week to see if the price had been reduced. Until one day when I was buying another item, I decided to check to see if this item was on sale, and it was! the price was just right. I have not placed this duvet on my bed yet. I want this to be my homage to my favorite season, Fall. Now if I can just keep the other people who live in my house off of my set...
The duvet cover is exactly as pictured. Mine came with two shams. Colors are nice and bright, fabric is medium weight cotton. Reverse is solid brown. Nicely finished, good button closures. I washed (cold, gentle) and dried it (low) today and it came out nicely. Great price too.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good quality
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
this sells for $30+ more from other vendors. i LOVED these colors together and am really excited about building a room around them. there are some great details in the green leaves that the picture doesn't show. the colors are not super bright and bold - pretty much exactly what the picture shows. very happy with this purchase!
When decorating our new place I was going for a vintage chic look and thi duvet cover was the perfect accessory. The other reviews were very helpful and I was glad that the colors were more toned down than the picture. The material itself is very soft and comfortable and the spread just overall looks good. Great product for a great price!
It looks pretty on my bed! I read all the reviews and yes, I made my own decision to try this Queen size duvet. NOT disappointed! :) I always wash my linens before using them and always followed the suggested care instructions. I'm happy to report, that the set did not pill or shrink!! The colors are bright and looks exactly as pictured online. I made sure to use my fabric softeners because, often times than not, the quality is comparable to the price. No... I don't work for Overstock, but I am a frequent online shopper with "O" & many other online stores. I say give it a try & if you don't like it...return it! Happy Shopping! :)
I was looking for a good bargain on something that would spice up my room. This duvet struck me as the perfect combination of "modern" yet still matches/compliments my antique furniture. For $$$ it was a match made in heaven! I have been recommending Overstock to my friends for deals like this.
I like this duvet a lot, it is soft and color quality is good. The only major issue is that I use it on a bed that is used daily (not a guest room) and it has really pilled after only a couple of washings. It started out great. Maybe if you hang dry???
When i first saw this set online, I was so excited. I couldn't wait for it to arrive. When the package came and i opened it up, i was instantly disappointed. The colors were off from the picture. They were more muted and looked like something from the past, dated! I was also disappointed in the fabric. It was not very soft at all. On closer inspection there was a large hole on one of the seams. It looked as though the quality of the work was not good. Overall, I was disappointed and returned the set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the color is not the same as the picture!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality of this product was poor, in my opinion
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was not accurate
I'm not sure how bright other buyers thought this should be. I was actually a tiny bit concerned when I ordered it that it might be too bright to be relaxing. The colors are EXACTLY as pictured and I am very pleased. The pattern is printed on not woven in, so it isn't the highest quality duvet you could get, but for the money it is very nice. The pattern is crisp and goes beatifully with the dark copper brown wall paint!
I'm very pleased with my duvet cover. Based off my PC monitor, I think the picture is an accurate representation of the duvet's colors. The orange is soft and slightly peachy. The green is pretty bright like peridot, the brown pleasantly chocolaty. The fabric is fine, 300 count quality, no major stitching issues here. One complaint is my cover arrived missing 1 button (which are white on the brown backside- BAD). All in all- very pleased with this duvet and receive many compliments on it.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
I bought this hoping that it would be a lot brighter than it actually was. One of the reviews I read noted that the backround was off white and that would have been O.K. if the other colors were more as shown. They were instead very muted and rather drab looking. Too bad because the fabric felt very smooth and was actually quite nice.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? more muted than my monitor- backround color was off white not white
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice quality, very smooth
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? o.k. except for the colors
I purchased this for a queen bed. It looks much more "rich" in the picture than it actually is. The fabric is very thin and the stitching is slightly uneven and very large (large stitches which are noticeable). I was not expecting much for the price, so I am rating this as "average" primarily due to the good price. There is nothing really wrong with it, it is just not up to the standards that you might see for a duvet at this price and certainly not up to the standards that you would see on a duvet at a Pottery Barn or similar store. However, the fabric pattern is very nice. One other problem is that all of the extra items you see pictured are just not available. Too bad, because I would have bought them. All-in-all, it was about what one would or should expect at this price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are more muted than picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is poor. The fabric is not high quality, and in particular, the stitching looks very irregular.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Fairly accurate
High quality/beautiful design....big bang for the buck. Quite happy!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was exactly as shown (even prettier on the bed)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabric is of very good quaility - and extremely soft. I've washed it and it came out beautifully. (Cold water/gentle cycle)
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? I think Overtsock.com did a great job outlining what you will get