I got this bedspread for the queen size bed in our master bedroom. We have a headboard and a footboard, so I didn't need too much length at the end of the bed, and I believe we put the bedspread on "sideways", with the longer part of it is on the sides of the bed. It is more than large enough for this set up, and I'm glad we ordered the full size bedspread and not the queen size. My husband thinks the quilt/bedspread is just a little bit too feminine for our shared bedroom, but he's getting used to it and we both like the quality of the bedspread. It seemed to be a bit thin at first but despite the thin appearance it is sufficiently heavy and warm.
This is a gorgeous quilt/bedspread. I have a 15 inch deep king size mattress and I wanted a quilt that would be a tad oversized and definitely cover my mattress and a little of the bed skirt. This full size bedspread did exactly that. It is the PERFECT size that I needed. All the corners are squared so when I turned it sideways to be a quilt on my king size bed, you can't even tell. I LOVE IT !!!
This is a beautiful bedspread set that brightens up a room. It has different colors in it so it will match any wall colors. When I opened the package it seemed heavy but that was because of the folding. It's really just the right weight and to my surprise I found 2 shams that I didn't realize came with it. I love this set and would recommend it.
Finding a quilt or bedspread to cover an antique bed that sits higher than regular beds has been a challenge. The drop from the top of the mattress to the floor was the problem - everything either too short or too long. Then I saw this bedspread, measured the bed "again", and I had a winner! It came yesterday and looks darling on the bed... sort of "oldie" on an antique, four-poster bed, perfect. Well made too. Haven't washed it, but even if it does shrink a bit, it won't matter. Also has abundant tuck-in for pillows. Good value. Love it!
I have been looking for this exact product for 2 years. This bedspread is the best one I have ever bought. It is made very well the material is great and I love the slim lines on the bed. I have a full and a King bed that I bought one for only in a different color , also the best part of it all is that it cost a lot less then what my daughter bought hers for 2 years ago.
No regrets on this beautiful and well made bedspread. Have had comforters forever and it was so nice to take off my old bedskirt. I may not make the bed like you are supposed to, but straightening it out and putting the shams on my bed makes it look super!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? It was even more colorful in person!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. It is a very nice heavy quilt bedspread.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Excellent
I wasn't sure if I would like this but upon arrival it was everything I wanted. I haven't washed it but hopefully it will be fine. The colors are awesome and I have NO complaints
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? YES
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. EXTREMELY NICE
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? VERY ACCURATE
I love this spread and everyone that has seen it also loves it.. one friend is threatening to get one just like it. I actually have a queen bed with the half size box springs so my bed is not as high off the ground as some so I got the full size spread and it's perfect for my needs. I just love it!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color on shown on the web was almost exact at to what the spread actually is.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I've had it about a month now and thus far it has faired very well with all of my animal traffic. Seems excellent quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The bedspread was as described.
I love this bedspread. I have a full bed and ordered a full size bedspread. It did not come all the way to the floor which is fine. I bought a white dust ruffle and it looks great. The bedspread gives plenty of room to tuck your bed pillows under it to give it that nice finished look. I only used one sham for the middle of the bed. I ordered some deep purple sheers from **** that match perfectly. My room looks feminine and girlie, but at age 49 that is just what I wanted to start my next 50 years!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Color matched perfectly as shown on the site
- How is the quality of the product? Excellent Quality, Looks hand made.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes it did