It is a perfect quilt for my pre-teen daughter. Lots of wonderful colors ad able to bring more colors in her bedroom decor. She loves it. It is warm and able to use all year round.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? wonderful
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
Got this for my little girl's room. She is almost 3. She loves it. The colors are perfect for her. Not too annoying, not washed out. The pink doesn't tire me, if that makes sense. It is a nice mix of colors and can change out accessories in different colors. I love that it is all cotton, so it will wash well. It came out of the package soft and no chemical smells. The only thing I would note (and I knew this before, so I gave it 5 stars) is that if you are buying for queen, this is a full/queen. It doesn't drape over the end like a queen size does. For our bed, which has a footboard, it is perfect since you can't see it anyway. Just wanted to mention that. It is a nice weight - not heavy enough alone for winter, but a good weight for the rest of the year. Extremely pleased with my purchase.
Colors are just as they appeared on my screen. Nice quality. Perfect mix of little girl / big girl style. Will go with lots of different decor items since it has so many colors. Price is right. LOVE IT and so does my almost 5 year-old.
The color and patterns are beautiful. And the materials have good quality, 100% cotton. the other side of the quilt has lighter and softer colors and patterned with butterflies. My daughter loves both sides. I wish there were twin size sets. I bought a full size for my daughter which seems a little too big for her twin bed.
I looked at the reviews and though I didnt like the flowers ordered 2 of these for my girls. They really look cheap. The flowers are bright pink and the print looks tacky. It has bright prints of orange and blue. This is the first time I am returning something from O and I have been shopping with them for years - that says a lot. My expectations are generally not very high and so was surprised that so many people liked it and I didnt ;(
I got this set for one of my girls beds and she is pretty picky but loved the softness of the set and the color. Great for the price.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are beautiful.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Quality if very good and soft materials.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was right on.
I really can't express how satisfied we are with the quilt and bed skirt - the colors were beautiful and the eyelet skirt match perfect---thank you for making my 10 year old girl squel with joy.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? the colors acutally were perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. I haven't washed the quilt yet but am more than satisfied with the quality thus far
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellant
Ordered the quilt for my 6 year old daughter. I wanted her to have something fun and pretty for her. She loves it. I like the pattern that is pictured on the site which includes more vibrant colors. There are softer colors on the reversable side that my daughter prefers. Either side brightens up the whole room. Highly recommended.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color as advertised
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Nice quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? site description is accurate