I accidentally ordered the Cal King when I have a regular King size bed. It fits anyway. It is a little time consuming to get on just right but will save work in the long run especially with a King size mattress to move when you use traditional skirts.
Unfortunately it was exactly, but the wrong size (cal. king) but i needed and it matched my English garden duvet perfectly in color so I bought it and made due. I didn't realize the size was cal. King and they did not have in king, I do recommend it though. Oh, and its in 3 separate parts, not one whole piece, which was better for me since I ordered the wrong size, my fault, kept it anyway!
I had read other reviews on the product and decided I would try it out. This is after I already bought a different bedskirt that was very cheaply made and didn't reach the floor nor around the my california king size bed. The quality of material was very good. I didn't need to watch the video as the product parts seemed very intuitive as they were. It was easy to install without lifting the mattress. The end results is quite sumptuous. I highly recommend this bedskirt if you need the extra inches to reach the floor or around your bed.
This would have been a great bedskirt for the price. However, the description does not make it clear that the fasteners have to be poked into the boxspring to hold the bedskirt on. (They are corkscrew pins that you twist into the boxspring.) Unfortunately, this does not work with the platform that comes with the sleep number beds. I had to return it.
I bought the entire bed set this goes with on Overstock and the only disappointing thing was the bed skirt. I ordered a second one because I wanted the fabric to match the quilt but it is so thin and flimsy that you could practically see right through it. I thought if I ordered another one and put it on top of the existing one it would look better and it does. Should have made it thicker and a little nicer the first time and I would I wouldn't have had to spend the money the second time.
Taupe was not how I would describe the color, it had a warmer tone. I returned it. It looked more like milk chocolate.Nice enough fabric and the concept of being able to apply to bed without lifting a kingsize mattress was very appealing.
I really like what it added to my bedroom. The color matched the curtins I bought to a tee. It was easy to install, but you have to be careful when putting on the sheets so you don't pull out the plugs holding it in. Overall, I thik this is a great buy!
I love this bed skirt, I have a sleigh bed so it is very hard to get to certain spots in between the box spring and the actual mattress. I was really worried it was going to be hard to put the bedskirt on by myself and it was surprisingly very easy. The bedskirt was a little wrinkled when I received it, but nothing a quick press didn't solve. I highly recommend, you won't be disappointed!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matches exactly to what I was expecting.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good quality for the price!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Spot on accurate!
While it is a good idea to be adjustable, the fabric of this skirt looks like cheap polyester, especially when compared with the cotton linens on my bed. It doesn't hang well and the corners gap. I couldn't bear to look at it and had to take it off. I have purchased tons of items on overstock recently and this is my only disappointment.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color is accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. This skirt looks cheap and polyester-ish, especially when compared to the cotton linens on the bed.
It is still necessary to lift the mattress and that was difficult for me to try to get the correct length and anchor it to the box spring. Not a real easy installation.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was true.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The material description was accurate but installation was a bit more difficult than I expected.
I bought this thinking it would be a great solution to needing to cover my box springs. However, I was very disappointed with it. The pins don't hold well. They're cheap and get ripped out easily by moving the mattress even the smallest amount. They don't hold the skirt in place very well either. I wouldn't recommend this product, nor would I buy it again. I'd like to return it, but it isn't worth the return shipping charges I'd incur to do so.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality = ok at best
Very easy to put on and looks great! Thanks Veratex!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Great