This quilt is for my daughter and although it's still new, it seems nice and made well enough. Good price. I was able to ge the valance and thorw pillow through another online retailer. Just Google it if you're looking. Big plus was that I think here at Overstock it said it was dryclean only but... It's WASHABLE! That was my only major concern--or how it holds up after washing. We'll see.
This is a beautiful quilt, with vibrant shades of pink, blue and green,. It looks beautiful over the bed and adds a nice contrast to the light colored walls and white furniture in daughter's room. It also seems to be well made. It was nice and soft right out of the bag, but I still I washed all pieces immediately after receiving the set (more on that in a moment). It fit easily in my home HE top loader, and washed beautifully following the instructions in the care tag. There wasn't any pilling or bleeding of colors (there are hot pink pieces next to white and sky blue ones) and it came out of the dryer quickly and wrinkle-free (tip: to avoid having to iron it, take it out of the dryer while still warm, and either lay and stretch it on the bed or as I did, drape it over a banister or railing, and it will get smooth on its own). My one complaint comes from the plastic smell it had absorbed from the packaging. Upon opening the bag I got a strong smell of PVC (you know, the "new kiddie pool" kind of smell) and airing it did next to nothing to clear it, but did give me a headache. So in the wash it went. In my opinion this does not decrease the quality of the product, but I wish the manufacturer would consider working on this issue, especially because this product is to be used by children.
Absolutely adorable quilt & shams. My 7 yr old daughter picked this set out for her new bed & it looks wonderful. The quality is certainly equivilant to much more expensive sets. I haven't washed it yet but am confident that it will hold up.
My granddaughter has the ladybug and flower appliques on her walls in her bedroom. The walls are pink and green, so this quilt worked absolutely perfectly. She loves it. Her mother loves it too because the quality is excellent, and it is easy to care for. Highly recommend this product
Exactly what I hoped for. It's well made and the perfect weight for a child's first bed...not as bulky as a comforter, but still quite warm. Best of all, my 2 year old granddaughter loves it! (Now if only I could find the valance to match it).
My 5 year old picked this set out, and apparently she has excellent taste. The comforter is adorable with bright, vivid, modern colors. The embroidery is eye-catching and of good quality. This decor brings a smile to my face, and it will for you too!
I purchased 2 of these quilts sets for my twin grand daughters i was disapointed . with the pic it shows a valance which is not available if I had known that I would of changed my mind
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? beautiful
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent nt
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? acurate
We love this quilt it looks perfect in my daughters room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? great
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. So far it is great it washes really well!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate!
I was very impressed a the quality of the item for the price. I'd recommend for anyone's daughter!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Good.
I bought this set for my grandaughters first bed. I haven't seen it but once but I have heard no complaints. I have ordered quilts before with O.com and have been very hapy with color, quality, and value
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? coler comparable with site and it had more detail than site showed
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. seemed good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? perfect
I just love this set, I bought it last year for my youngest daughter's room, then we decided to add onto our home and change our daughters' rooms around, but since I barely had this set a year I couldn't shelf it yet, so I ordered another from overstock.com so the two girls sharing a room now can both have it! I'm so excited to get the room together!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was just as expected - love it!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality, can't wait for my girls' room to be remodeled so i can get it all together!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? 100% accurate