We go these for our beach house, wanting something comfortable yet washable. They are fine for that purpose. I was disappointed that the color wasn't as bright as I had anticipated.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color in picture was brighter than product received
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is satisfactory and as advertised
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Other than color discrepancy product is as described
I am very happy with the product, except for the fact that it does wrinkle very badly after laundered. I did not want to iron it, so my trick is to spray it with water and stretch and smooth the fabric and let it hang to dry.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was just as depicted in the photograph, exactly what I wanted.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The fabiric is very durable, and the size is very ample for larger pillows.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate.
These are the ideal add on shams for any type of bedding. I have mixed them with cream, lavender, and white bedding. I gave my Granddaughter a set to go with her purple printed quilt and they matched very well. You can always use an extra pair of these. The colors are soft and blend with neutrals as well as pastels. This is a great product, the service was fast. I will purchase these again and remind my friends to do so also. Many thanks for a wonderful addition to any bed set you own.
The ad says "super soft", this they are not, very stiff, I hope washing changes this. The color is much more of a very light yellow/gold, the ferns are a very light tannish color. I see others mention color issues as well. The size is oversized for sure but I bought them for some really fat king size pillows so they are perfect for that.
These pillow shams need a plump pillow. I had to put 2 pillows in each sham to fill it up. The color and print was more subdued than I had hoped. I chose the rose color. Since my bed is a double-bed size, 2 shams look too large, but may look better if all other pillows are removed from the bed. I think they would fit better on a queen or king size.
These pillowcases are oversize and too large for standard pillows. The quality of the cases was good and I'm sorry they did not fit. This is the first time I have been unhappy with Overstock.com. I ordered two sets of these pillowcases and they came to me in two different shipments. By the time I received the second shipment, I had already returned the first shipment and had to pay again to return the second. I ended up paying close to $$$ totally to return the two sets. All in all, an expensive purchase for me.