We have one of the deepest mattresses they make.....which is a constant frustration getting sheets deep enough. These are DEEP! These are our first flannel sheets we've bought and WE LOVE THEM!! I probably should have washed them before we put them on the bed to get rid of some of the piling. But I'm sure after washing, it will get rid of the "little fuzzies".
I was looking forward to getting these sheets.I washed them as instructed and there was so much lent in the dryer I am surprised there was anything left.They have been on the bed for 3 days and this morning when I went to make the bed I discovered a tear. I have bought from Overstock before and always been satisfied. Sometimes you have to pay more for quality .
I loved the service from Overstock but the sheets turned out to be horrible. The fited sheet ripped after the second wash. In addition, the color wasn't as depicted in the picture. You really do get what you pay for. I would not recommend these for anybody.
the only sheets I can find to fit my 20" mattress that do not cost an arm and a leg. They are so soft too! I love these and always look for them to come to Overstock. The "blush" that I ordered is more like "pink" and I was disappointed with thath - thought it might be more like a beige=y pinkish color that would work (not a great selection of colors for me).
These sheets keep us warm, but are not as knappy as I like flannel to be. They are just OK.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. medium
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Wonder who the famous maker was....not **** quality.
These are ok- when you wash them; they do not get any softer? I use them as a spare if all my other sheets are dirty. Good price
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Excellent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very Good