I'm unhappy because I can't find the shams that match the cover to even purchase separately. So I'm stuck with shams that match the underside of the cover... They should tell you that in the description and not have the other shams in the picture. Other than than, the fabric is soft and seems to be well made.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color is the same as on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is pretty good for the price.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? It comes with two shams but they don't say that it's the striped sham in the picture vs. the shams that match the duvet cover.
I have just recieved this duvet cover set and I am pleased with the purchase. It is a great deal for the money compared to other expensive stores like **** or ****. I also like the idea that it is 100% cotton, no dry clean!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
I was a little disappointed when I first received this as the picture is a little misleading. I had assumed that the shames that came with it would be the branched ones in photo but they are the plaid ones you can sort of see. But after a couple days of looking at it, I really like the contrasts in fabric design with same color pallet! So all in all, I am very happy with the set
We loved this duvet cover and the pillow cases. the only disappointment we had was that one of the colors was more blue than neutral (the bottom is beige but the top is blue). we were specifically looking for a light beige color. but overall, it is a good quality and gives the bed a very nice look.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? differs from the picture.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality, thick cotton. pretty design
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
This is a really beautiful duvet and it looks really nice in the room. I was pleasantly surprised because it was actually much higher quality than I expected given the price. I had read the description and saw that it came with the plaid shams which almost dissuaded me from the purchase since the bamboo pillows in the picture are much prettier and they are not available anywhere (as far as I could tell). But I couldn't find anything else that I liked as much so I bought it anyway and when I laid it all out my bed it is actually a nice contrast. My sheets are brown sateen and I have the brown standard pillows in front of the plaid king pillows and the whole ensemble looks great. The brown/tan parts of the bamboo are embroidered and it's really pretty and I am pleased with it overall. What I did miss since I didn't read the other reviews carefully enough is that the primary color of the duvet is blue/silver - NOT TAN. So hopefully you are reading this review first as to avoid surprises :). The angle of the picture is misleading. If you zoom in to the picture and look closely you will see the line where this duvet transitions from tan to blue. 4/5 of the duvet is blue/silver so that is the primary color you see. It is only the bottom 1/5 that is tan. I have a sleigh bed so the tan/neutral part of the duvet is tucked behind the bed frame and not really visible at all. I like the blue/silver just as well and it still matches my brown sheets so I am happy with the duvet.
This duvet cover is beautiful, soft and subtle. It is very light colored in person and easy on the eyes. It also looks very luxurious for the price!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? appears lighter
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very nice
I found this duvet cover to be very nice. Unlike some other comments, I found the colors shown to be true colors. The top 2/3 is a silver/beige color and the lower 1/3 is a brown/beige, like picture shows. Picture also shows bamboo design pillow cases, but there are just the plaid pillow cases that come with the cover. I am happy with the way this looks in my bedroom! :)
This was purchased for my niece for her wedding. She has put it on her bed and said it is just too beautiful to sleep under. She loves it and has thanked me many times. The embroidery on the duvet makes it look very rich and gives a custom design. She is using taupe pillow cases to accent the pillow cases that came with the set.
The color is not as pictured, but it works in our room. We really like the plaid side for this time of the year. It makes the room look cozy and homey. Will probably use the bamboo side during the spring. It fits our comforter well and the fabic has a nice feel to it.