The duvet feels amazing and is large enough to drape over the sides of my bed, but now I feel like I have to buy clips to keep my down comforter from shifting inside. It's really good quality but be sure you check your item for defects before washing. i really recommend investing in high quality fabrics as it really makes a difference in the way the comfort of your sleep.
I ordered this cover in Taupe. I expected it to be a dark tan color, but when it arrived it was just brown. It was much darker than it looked on my screen. I didn't even unfold it all the way, instead I laid one of the shams across my bed to judge how dark it would be. If I were to use this taupe color in my room, it would make my room much darker. The quality seemed very good, though, and the other reviewers were right, this set is so incredibly soft. I just couldn't get over the color, though, so I ended up returning it. I really wish it was offered in a lighter tan color.
Very, very little wrinkling, large enough to hold the biggest, loftiest comforters, wash like a dream AND have a slight but gorgeous sheen that really "upgrades" the look of your bedroom. I purchased one queen for guest room and a kind for our room - both colors were true to website photos and much, much better quality than even I expected (and I've been shipping at Overstock for a long time!). Do yourself a favor - treat yourself to some true luxury for much less than you'll find elsewhere!
This duvet cover is awesome! So soft...just keeps getting better all the time. It is a great size and fits my king size down comforter perfectly without it bunching up. I have had a couple buttons come off and need to be stitched back on, but it is worth it!
I was hoping for an Egyptian cotton duvet like my sheets and I got it. After washing the cover and hanging it out on the line a put my down comforter in it and it fit perfectly. Love the smooth feel and weight. Color was rich in tone. I like it so much I have ordered another one in the same color. Thanks again overstock!
I ordered 2 twin duvet covers. I received one twin and the other package said twin, but in smaller letters said full/queen. Initially, I didn't see the small letters, so I thought they were both the same. They were not the same. They were two different sizes and two different fabric qualities. One was much thinner than the other, even though both said 530 thread count. So, I returned both, but had a problem, since they couldn't initially understand why I wanted to return both. Why don't I just exchange the one that is the wrong size? Why? Because after this experience, how can I be sure what I will receive? Will it be the right size? Will the fabric quality match the one I have? I couldn't even be sure of what I had. It was a big hassle finding boxes to put them in to return them and going to the UPS store.
This is what I ordered and it did arrive in a timely matter. The quality is not there. It is very hard to get the wrinkles out - I had to iron the shams and duvet cover. It is not as soft as I was hoping even after much fabric softer. I have purchased better for less. :( I am just happy it is in the guest bedroom!
We are very happy with our Duvet. Highly recommend this product
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very soft and high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I wanted fluffy pillows for my duvet shams and they look great. Very pleased with my purchase.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. very happy with the quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I purchased this duvet cover after searching for months.... I am so happy with this purchase. If your looking for a sage duvet cover This is it!!!!!!!!!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfectly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the thread count is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
First duvet was sent damaged. I called customer service and they quickly correctly the problem. Very easy transaction!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Darker blue but still nice
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. First one was shipped damaged, second was perfect
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good, just color a bit off
You can't go wrong with this cover considering I have seen lesser products for far more money. I am extremely happy and would recommend buying.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? I purchased the white and it was a nice crisp white...if that makes sense
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very nice quality and it is very soft.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Description was accurate
Overstock had exactly what I wanted. After going from store to store, shat a wonderful surprise after a few clicks, to have the product I needed. Fast and free shipping were a bonus. The quality is great. Color selections were plentiful. Fabric is perfect.