Why did you choose this product?
Dr. Breus Low Profile Pillow (1 or 2- Pack)
The low profile pillow by Dr. Breus offers superb support for stomach sleepers and does not raise the head, which can eliminate back aches caused by poor sleeping positions. The constant air flow reduces heat retention and wicks away moisture.
ITEM#: 15293840The Low Profile Pillow gives stomach sleepers proper support without raising the head, which can cause lower back strain. For back sleepers, the pillow's thin sleek design prevents the chin from moving toward the chest, which could obstruct the airway.
- Contour cut
- Ventilated design
- Materials: 100-percent visco elastic polyurethane foam
- Cover: 65-percent cotton/35-percent Coolmax?? polyester
- 300 thread count cotton
- Measures 4 inches thick
- Density: 4 pounds
- Cover care instructions: Machine washable
- Ultra-Fresh??? anti-microbial treatment provides long-lasting protection from dust mites and allergens
- Side panel construction features innovative spacer knit fabric for enhanced air flow and comfort
- Made in the USA from domestic and imported materials
- Promotes healthy environment with patented, earth-friendly manufacturing process
- Dimensions: 4 inches high x 18 inches wide x 27 inches long
Memory Foam Tips:
- Remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt to maximize memory foam expansion.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. After unwrapping, allow product to air for a few hours.
- Due to machine-cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that similar products may produce different firmness results.
|Memory Foam Type||Memory Foam|
|Fill Type||Memory Foam|
|Product Features||Antimicrobial Hypoallergenic|
|Warranty||3 year Limited Manufacturer|
- Disclosures & Guidelines
- Filter By:
- Most Recent
I had high hopes, after reading other reviews, for relieving my neck pain and GERD with this pillow as I already tried a high and low wedge pillow. This is so heavy and hard that it is difficult to sleep on or move. I am at the end of my rope, so to speak!!Read More
Questions & Answers
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Memory Foam Pillow
Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Memory Foam Pillow from Overstock.com. A memory foam pillow can make a world of difference and have you sleeping better the first night you use it.
Top 3 Neck Pillow Styles
Top 3 Neck Pillow Styles from Overstock.com. Whether you use it for upright or horizontal sleeping, a specialized neck pillow makes catching a quick nap easier.
How to Pick Memory Foam Pillows for Kids
How to Pick Memory Foam Pillows for Kids from Overstock.com. Memory foam pillows will improve your child's sleeping posture, resulting in restful and productive sleep.
How to Clean Memory Foam
How to Clean Memory Foam from Overstock.com. Check the care label that came with your memory foam before you try to clean it, and if it's safe for non-professional cleaning, follow this guide to a clean piece of memory foam.
How to Clean Memory Foam Mattresses
How to Clean Memory Foam Mattresses from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to clean memory foam mattresses and advice about our many brand-name products.
Memory Foam vs Latex Foam
Memory Foam vs. Latex Foam from Overstock.com. Find out more about the strengths of both memory foam and latex foam, so you can decide which foam bedding is right for you.
Memory Foam Buying Guide
Memory Foam Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Memory foam bedding is helping people of all ages, sizes, and shapes sleep comfortably.
Why You Need Gel Memory Foam Bedding
Why You Need Gel Memory Foam Bedding from Overstock.com. Gel memory foam is a soft, durable solution that can help you get back the quality sleep you've been missing.
How to Increase Comfort with Discount Memory Foam
How to Increase Comfort with Discount Memory Foam from Overstock.com. You don't have to spend a lot of money to make your bed more comfortable. Here's what to look for when you're shopping for memory foam bedding.
Shipping & Returns
Leaves our warehouse in 1-5 business days. * *
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.