This was inexpensive and very shoddy material. It is colorful and did save my good down duvet from being constantly on the floor. It served the purpose for which it was purchased, but I'd never get it again and was glad to remove it when the one for whom I got it left my home.
Our 3 yr old grand-daughter has a queen size bed so we were looking for a style that fit her playful personality. I found a couple designs at overstock.com and she chose the purple dot pattern. It looks wonderful on her bed and the microfiber fabric allows her to move easily under the covers.
Some of the sheets and pillow cases had a stain on them, not sure exactly what it was but it looked wet. I washed and it came out. They also had like black streks, like someone had run over them with a truck. The stain did NOT come out! Over all its what I was looking for and my daughter enjoys the colors
I bought this set for my 13 year old daughter who loves purple. I think the comforter is good quality, but I'm not sure how long the color will last because the black dots don't seem to be as bright as the other colors in the comforter. I bought this although some of the previous reviews I read were negative. But for my daughter, it's adequate. The sheets are soft, but very thin, but that didn't really bother me, as she has other sheet sets that will coordinate nicely with the comforter. It looks nice on the bed and although it's not high quality. I had a chance to sleep under the comforter (when we had a house full of company and I gave up MY bed) and surprisingly the comforter is warm, but not heavy. For the money, it's a good buy.
Disappointed not only in missing parts but that I could get no replacement of the bed-in-bag set. Fighting for full refund. Great price on product though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color fine, product missing parts
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. missing parts
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description fine, just not sent as advertised
This is probably my worst overstock.com buy. The flat sheet seems to be only a full size instead of a queen; it barely covers the bed. Only one sham was in the package instead of two, and there are no pillowcases either. I would have sent it back except my two year old fell in love with the polka dots when she saw it, and it's her backup sheet set anyway. Not recommended!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The material is cheap, and some threads are hanging loose.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? One sham short
For the price you could not beat it. I bought this set for my granddaughter and she loves the colors and the sheets are soft and fit the bed well. No, it's not a 9000 count sheet set, but I only paid $$$ for it. Great product in my opinion.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exactly
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Some reviewers slammed the product for being so thin you could see through it. For the price it was excellent - very soft and fit the bed well
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? dead on
I just got this bed in a bag set and it isnt at all what i expected. Its cute and all but the sheet set is very thin, I can literally see a clear picture on my tv looking through the sheet set just to give you an idea as to how thin they are.
My 11yr old is into purple but didn't want to overdo it with dark purple. This is perfect. Accented with hot pink and dark purple curtains. Like other reviewers, sheet set & pillowcases could be a little heavier. Not the micro-suede you would think, a very slight version of it. Overall, pretty nice set for a great price.