They are so cozy for the price. They are softer than my previous sheets, which were 1,200 thread count (and more than 2ce the price). I washed them and put them through the dryer before I put them on the bed and they fit with room to spare. I am so happy with the purchase, they look great, too. I ordered in Taupe and I am sooo pleased!!
They call these cotton, but they are 40% polyester and they feel terrible. There is no way I could ever sleep on these. This is the 2nd set of sheets overstock has listed as cotton in the heading and when I recieve them they are a blend. I will never order from overstock again. They are even charging me *** to return them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The sheets are not cotton they are a cotton blend. The feel cheap!
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Not at all,
This is the third set of sheets that I have ordered from Overstock. As always, they are simply wonderful! These sheets are very soft and feel luxurious. I was surprised that they were not very wrinkly when I got them out of the dryer. They fit great on my queen bed and the two extra pillowcases are a real plus! I ordered the rose color. They are a little more of a pale pink than the picture showcases. I am extremely pleased with this purchase. I highly recommend the Dobby Dot Cotton 600 Thread Count Sheet Set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? A little paler in reality
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. A+
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
To begin with, the color was very different from what was pictured. Also, as other users have mentioned, this is not 100% cotton, as advertised. We were disappointed with the way it felt, not what we were expecting from cotton sheets. And to make it worse, the sheets started losing color and have patches now - after washing them just once!! so definitely won't recommend it to anyone.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was very different from what we expected looking at the pics
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. poor quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not very accurate
I received these sheets 12 days after I ordered, and put them in the wash. I did not notice until after, that they were not 100% cotton. I would have returned them if I had. I did not get the Dobby Dot, I got a stripe, I don't know if it was a mistake or a sub. I will never use these sheets as the are a cotton blend.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not cotton. They are called Dobby Dot Cotton, but they are a poly blend.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The sheets came up in a search for 100% cotton. They are a blend.
I absolutely love these. Im laying in them right now. I washed them twice with a lot of softener to get it just how I like it. I got them in white to go with my cloudlike angelic bed scheme. And it goes wonderfully with my down comforter I got from overstock last year too! There's just enoug shine and the dots make it interesting! So nice and clean that I always inspect my boyfriend before he gets in them too. They're nice and light and perfect for summer (because I live in florida its always hot&humid) perfect sheets; and they came in a jiffy. (:
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? better than expected
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. wonderful
I love these sheets! I purchased the mint color and I really love it, they fit my bed perfect , they don't roll off like another set that I just purchased, I will be buying more of these sheets, I love they come with 4 pillow cases. Since this is the 1st set I purchased with high thread count I cant give any information about that, but I am happy with the set.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very
I began working in 'domestics' as a teen and learned the value of thread count and quality linens from the best in the industry! If you're like me, you get frustrated with what seems like a decent deal on a high quality sheet set...only to find you have to buy an extra pair of pillowcases that typically cost 1/3 to 1/2 of the price of the sheets! No so with this purchase! 4 pillow cases included!! The high thread count and beautiful sheen on the dotted fabric is unbelievably luxurious to sleep on and with laundering, they only get better with age. You won't go wrong with this set!
These sheets looked cheap as soon as I took them out of the package. They are dyed on one side and a raw undyed color on the other. You can see the color difference in the folded over hems. They felt stiff. After using them, they are not stiff. The corner keeps coming off the bed. I'm not sure why, it is only one corner and we have a deep 18" mattress that the sheet seems to fit onto fine. I have gotten much nicer sheets from Overstock, so knowing there are better ones out there, I would not buy these again. The color was as described and the little dots are cute.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? fine
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. ok
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate
I was surprised the sheets were not that soft right out of the package. I had to wash and dry them with lots of softner, and then they were good. I have really sensitive skin, so maybe it was just my problem. Now they are soft, and the pale pink and small dots are beautiful.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? More pastel than looked onsite. Beautiful color.
- How is the quality of the product? Great
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
I love nice sheets, so I really looked for a while before I purchased these. The 600 count of course caught my eye. When they arrived, I thought the color was different than the photo, its very split pea green, not sage. The fabric was silky and smooth but doesn't feel like 600 count. I do like the silky and non wrinkling aspect.The biggest disappointment is the size...they are huge. I ordered 'full' and they bag on all sides of my bed. I have a 4" topper and they are still huge! Perhaps 2nds? For $XX I expected more.
Ordered Queen set last January. They wash nicely without wrinkles and dry quickly. Polyester/Cotton blend is soft. Dry quickly feature is why I'm back now ordering 2 twin sets for another guest room. Will have to wait as they are temporarily out of stock.