Our old pillows had become flat and uncomfortable and just useless. I chose these Sateen pillows based on price and durability. We are very pleased with them so far, and I should've ordered 4 more. You won't be disappointed with this purchase.
This pillows are a good buy for the money. They stay plump and do not compress. My husband is a back sleeper and I am a side sleeper and they work well for both of us. They do not "lump up" but stay smooth and comfortable. The cover is smooth and attractive. I would recommend this for anyone looking for comfort at a fair price.
Have slept on these pillows for over a month now. Would describe them as medium to firm. They are the right height when sleeping on my side, however, they are too thick when I sleep on my stomach. Good price for 2 pillows, but can't judge on how long they will last.
They are just ok. I don't think they hold there shape as many have stated in here. I've had mine a little more than a month and as I'm a "buncher" when I sleep (meaning I sort of bunch my pillow into a ball), mine in the first two weeks was already losing it's shape. I've bought cheaper pillows at *** that were better than these.
Good pillow for a back sleeper, a bit too firm for a side sleeper. Like the pillow generally. I would rate this pillow with 3 1/2 stars.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good quality
Pleased with these pillows, would buy them again. They have a rich feeling to them, very comfortable for sleep.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Very fine.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Love the quality.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
These pillows are well made of quality materials. They are a little on the firm side. Good for side sleepers, not so good on your back.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made, should last
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate
main issue with pillows is that they are little too round making it hard to get into the pillow case.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? yes
- How is the quality of the product? average
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? mostly
I love these pillows. They appeared so thick when they arrived, at first I feared they would be too thick. But they are soft on the outside, firmer in the middle. The end effect is an extremely comfortable and supportive pillow. I think I will be buying more - and I am very picky, think "The Princess and the Pea." Great value!