I was looking for a simple set of shams for our motorhome, didn't want to spend much. I was pleased with the price, quality wasn't a huge factor. I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of these shams! The fabric has nice weight to it and the stiching was perfect.
I have been looking for this color of sham to match my curtains in our guest room, they were solid Hunter green and they are just perfect. I am very pleased with these, I washed them before putting them in the bedroom and it took a little ironing to get the wrinkles out but they are just what I was looking for
The burgundy shams I bought are soft, fit the pillows well, and look beautiful. I couldn't be happier with them, especially in light of the fact that they were very inexpensive. The color matched the quilt I have really well and allowed me to achieve the mix-and-match sort of shabby-chic effect I wanted. I love the shams!!
I think these are great for the price. I always use 3 standard pillows on my king size bed and was looking for a light summer look to go with my white down comforter. These fit the bill perfectly. They are light weight but I really like them.
I am very satisfied with this, the price was good, the material launders without problems.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? Good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
These are thin and the pattern is not quite as prominent as it appears in the photo in white, but the pattern works for me. These are not heavy, high quality shams and I wouldn't expect that for the price. They are serviceable and fit my needs. They will be in the back as foundational shams on my guest bed.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? white - yes
- How is the quality of the product? It's OK. It's what I needed and expected. They are thin, but perfect for using behind other more decorative pillow shams.
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes