I suffered from headaches almost every morning upon waking. Since I've had my new pillow[for 3 weeks] I've had only 1 headache. It aligns my head with my spine. It really has made a difference in my life. I had gone to 4 different theraphists with only mediocure help. I'm completley satisfied and would recommend it to anyone.
Due to too many differences between pillow in photo and what I received, I sent this pillow back and requested the pillow pictured in the photo. I was assured the replacement would be the correct one. It was not, I got the same exact pillow I sent back. It is not as high as it looks and the cover is not the same as the photo, it has a different patter. The quality of the pillow is ok as far as the memory foam but I feel as if I need to buy two of these to place one on top of the other to get the desired height.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not much difference in color, however pillow is not like in photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is fine, but again, pillow received does not look like pillow in photo
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pillow received was not as high as the pillow pictured, pillow cover is NOT the same print or style of cover.
My husband and I both love our pillows and would recommend them to anyone looking fro a great pillow to sleep on.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? excelent
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality is oustanding
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Based on other reviews that claimed even the medium to be super thick and firm, I purchased the medium. I can only guess that the reviewers have never used a memory foam pillow before, because I found it to be on the soft side and actually not that thick at all. The pillow didn't fit me, as I am a tall side-sleeper and need a very thick pillow. Overall it is a very nice pillow, came in a nice fabric cover, and it didn't have much of the memory-foam smell at all. I'd recommend this pillow for someone who fits a normal size!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Just fine
This took about two weeks to get used to. I hated the pillow at first, but gave it a little bit of time and now love it. My husband liked his right away.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? NA
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very
I was a nervous wreck about buying a pillow online, as I am a firm believer in the need to actually put your head on a pillow before buying it. However, I was desperate for a king size memory foam pillow, and they are hard to come by! The price and the reviews sold me on it, and I am thrilled! I went for the "soft", which was still a big change from the standard polyfill or feather pillow you may be used to. It feels a bit hard when you first put your head on it (especially if you keep your bedroom cold), but as it soaks up your heat it softens and becomes very comfortable. I used to wake with a neck ache and sinus trouble every morning - but I have had NO TROUBLE since the day I got this pillow! The only cons: It is slightly smaller than a standard king pillow (which doesn't bother me a bit or affect comfort, but your pillow case will be a bit loose), and my husband thinks it's a little too flat for him (but it's perfect for my taste).
If you're looking for a nice,soft pillow this is the one you want. It was a bit tall for my preference that's why I gave 4 stars. Besides that, this pillow compliments my soft memory foam mattress very well. I would recommend to all my friends!!
I think this is a little overpriced for what you get. I thought I would love this pillow, but I don't. It just seems kinda clunky and I don't have much use for it. My sister bought a nicer pillow for half the price at a regular department store and I love hers so much more. I think this kind of purchase is something you have to go and feel/try out in a store. I'm kind of bla about this purchase...