Is this pillow one solid piece of memory foam?? I am looking for a pillow that is very hard/firm as I am a side sleeper. Please advise. Thx
ITEM#: 13693637Specially designed to prevent the sensation of excessive heat during sleep, this Outlast pillow has the unique capacity to respond to temperature swings. This pillow is absorbent and stores excess heat in order to release it again when required.
- Pillow type: Memory foam
- Pillow measures 5 inches thick
- Materials: Memory foam, Outlast fabric
- Density: 4 pounds
- Pillow measures 15 inches wide x 28 inches long x 5 inches thick
- Memory foam is resistant to dust mites and is naturally antimicrobial
- Originally designed for NASA, this space age foam cradles your body, reducing pressure points that cause tossing and turning
- Hypoallergenic urethane foam
- Outlast has the unique capacity to respond to temperature swings, is absorbent, and stores excess heat
Memory Foam Do's and Don'ts:
- To maximize memory foam expansion; remove from packaging within 72 hours of receipt.
- This product arrives very tightly packed. Please unwrap and allow 48 hours for this product to return to its original shape.
- Being sealed in plastic packaging sometimes traps odors. A few hours of airing usually removes the odor.
- Due to machine cutting manufacturing processes, there may be slight variances in the dimensions of this product.
Due to the nature of Memory Foam the firmness level of every item is unique. Please be advised that even similar products may produce different firmness results
to release it again as and when required
|Memory Foam Type||Memory Foam|
|Product Features||Antimicrobial Hypoallergenic|
|Materials||Memory Foam, Outlast Fabric|
Questions & Answers
Yes, this pillow is one solid piece of memory foam.
Shopping Tips & Inspiration
Bring some color to your dreams with a bedroom makeover.
Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Memory Foam Pillow
Top 5 Reasons to Buy a Memory Foam Pillow from Overstock.com. A memory foam pillow can make a world of difference and have you sleeping better the first night you use it.
Top 3 Neck Pillow Styles
Top 3 Neck Pillow Styles from Overstock.com. Whether you use it for upright or horizontal sleeping, a specialized neck pillow makes catching a quick nap easier.
How to Pick Memory Foam Pillows for Kids
How to Pick Memory Foam Pillows for Kids from Overstock.com. Memory foam pillows will improve your child's sleeping posture, resulting in restful and productive sleep.
How to Clean Memory Foam
How to Clean Memory Foam from Overstock.com. Check the care label that came with your memory foam before you try to clean it, and if it's safe for non-professional cleaning, follow this guide to a clean piece of memory foam.
How to Clean Memory Foam Mattresses
How to Clean Memory Foam Mattresses from Overstock.com. Our guides provide customers with information about how to clean memory foam mattresses and advice about our many brand-name products.
Memory Foam vs Latex Foam
Memory Foam vs. Latex Foam from Overstock.com. Find out more about the strengths of both memory foam and latex foam, so you can decide which foam bedding is right for you.
Memory Foam Buying Guide
Memory Foam Buying Guide from Overstock.com. Memory foam bedding is helping people of all ages, sizes, and shapes sleep comfortably.
Why You Need Gel Memory Foam Bedding
Why You Need Gel Memory Foam Bedding from Overstock.com. Gel memory foam is a soft, durable solution that can help you get back the quality sleep you've been missing.
How to Increase Comfort with Discount Memory Foam
How to Increase Comfort with Discount Memory Foam from Overstock.com. You don't have to spend a lot of money to make your bed more comfortable. Here's what to look for when you're shopping for memory foam bedding.
Shipping & Returns
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details
FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.
Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final
shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
Standard shipping details
Expedited shipping details
* For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.
** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.