I was thrilled to finally receive these pillows;they were not the King I wanted, but the quality & comfort surpassed the size issue. At last, my head doesn't sink all the way down to the mattress;my neck & head are well supported by this pillow. The puffy side reverses to the memory foam side. A really unique quality because you always get support on each side you use. The cotton pillow protector is a bonus. I'm very happy with them.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality-described on line exactly how it really is.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Described very, very well.
I choose these pillows after looking for months. The description says that they are memory foam with a nice loft. Firm, they are not. Too soft for my needs.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? yes
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality is good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? the description was not accurate
Pillows are large king size as stated, and firmly puffy. They are not puffy like a feather pillow, but puffy more like a heavily filled poly and memory foam combo pillow, which is what they are. I don't think they are hard, but very firmly puffy. So if you like a pillow that does not conform all the way to your head, but retains its puffiness as you lay on it this is the pillow for you.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. excellent
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
I use this pillow under a full 100% goose down pillow. Very comfortable. I would've liked if there was a bit more memory foam in the middle for a lil more support.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? same
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. quality is very good. would've been great if the memory foam in the middle was a bit more.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? pretty accurate
Sleeping better with no neck aches, the pillow seems to return to its original shape. It's a winner.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? n/a
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. so far, so good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate and helpful
Big pillows. Great for side sleepers, keeps the neck aligned with the spine. Firm core keeps pillows full and inviting. We have been using for about 3 weeks.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color matched the site photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High Quality Pillows
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Accurate description
This product is great for the price I paid. It took about a week for it to get shipped. It was packaged nicely in a large box with plastic covers covering the pillows. The description on the product was on point. Resting your head on the pillow, it molds to your head. The pillow comes back to its normal shape quite fast. I am sure these pillows will last year for years. I usually sleep with two pillows, but with this pillow, you honestly only needed one. The only downfall about this purchase is that it is not made for people who sleeps on their side but for people who sleeps on their back. I slept on my side the first night I purchased it and my neck was strained when I woke up. If you're a side sleeper, then I wouldn't recommend this product because the foam is a little stiff so your neck will be elevated. I still use these pillows for hugging instead when sleeping, and I went back to my feather pillows.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was on point.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality was above average.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product was on point.
I have always used very soft down pillows, and I knew I needed to get something firmer. I was afraid to get something too firm, as it has caused me headaches and neck aches in the past. These soften up in a few days, and are quite comfortable. I actually use them in combination with my very soft down pillows, and it is now the best sleep I've ever had. I love memory foam! It is a nice addition to the memory foam topper I got for my bed!
I wanted to wait a few months before writing a review for these pillows but they are amazing! They did not take any time to regain their shape, and I slept on them the night they were delivered. It took a few nights to get used to sleeping on such plump pillows, but I don't think I could go back. They are completely supportive, and they have stayed plump. I used to sleep on 2-4 flat pillows every night, and now I am getting fantastic sleep with just one of these. I am a side sleeper but I tend to move around a lot during the night. I tend to flatten regular pillows within days of using them. After 2 months, these pillows are still full and plump. I would highly recommend these to anyone who is using more than one regular pillow at night. You will love them. I also purchased a new memory foam mattress with these, and the combination of the two is giving me a full night of complete rest. I don't wake up every hour anymore, and if you are having trouble staying asleep, I would definitely give these a try. Good luck to all you restless sleepers out there. I hope you are able to find your perfects night sleep like I did.
overall, good comfortable pillows...the only reason why i cant give it a 5 star rating is because it needed to be "broken in"..it was very fluffy and bulky at first that it was causing me to bend my neck instead of the natural alignment that it is supposed to offer since there is a memory foam in the center of pillow. took about a week to fully feel comfortable for me and my husband.
When i first saw these pillows, I thought they were going to be bulky and uncomfortable. Surprisingly , they were great hight and plushness. I would have liked them to be a little more softer, but over all i feel that this was a good buy. I also feel that they will last a long time.(size: medium, queen)
This pillow is great not to hard and not to soft. Kind of in between. I had it for three weeks now and the inside of the pillow is still in great shape. Most pillows do not have that staying power of the inside but this pillow seems to maintain structure. Great Buy
Arrived in 5 days. Best pillows I ever owned, medium firmness perfect for my sleeping comfort. Avoided the smell as mentioned in other posts by opening immediately, spraying with Febreze, and allowing to dry overnight. One star knock is for the fact only standard size was available, no queen nor king available at time of purchase.