Classic 240 Thread Count Light-weight All-season White Down Comforter

Made in USA
The Rewards Program that Pays for Itself
  • EARN 5 to 40%
    Earn 5% in Club O Rewards on every order & up to 40% on select items.
  • FREE SHIPPING Every Order, Every Day*
    No matter how big or small, your order always ships for free.
  • VIP ACCESS
    Dedicated customer service and early access to exclusive deals.
  • RISK FREE
    Club O pays for itself, or we make up the difference
Starting at: $89.99
Free Shipping*
  • Delivery Estimate

    Select a Product Option to view shipping

    • Product Alerts

      Stay in the know! Choose which alerts you’d like to receive on this product.

    Classic 240 Thread Count Light-weight All-season White Down Comforter
    CHOOSE A LIST
    • Wishlists
    • Save for Later

    Nestle into this luscious three-season down comforter with its 100-percent cotton, 233-thread count cover with 10-inch box stitch construction. Nothing beats natural down, but you dont need to worry about allergies with this hypoallergenic comforter.

    Details

    ITEM#: 914562

    Warm enough for fall yet light and comfortable enough for cool summer nights, this classic white down comforter is ideal for snuggling under with a good book. Cover it with a duvet that reflects your personal style. With regular fluffing, your comforter is certain to stay soft and warm for years.

    • Cover up year-round with this inviting white down comforter
    • Features a 100-percent cotton, 233 thread count cover
    • Hypoallergenic natural down fill is kept in place by its 10-inch box stitch construction
    • This three-season down comforter is the perfect light-weight comforter for air-conditioned hot summer nights, but is also ideal for cooler climates when a little more warmth is needed
    • Fill: White Down
    • Dry clean
    • Warmth rating: All-Season



      Dimensions:

      • Twin: 62 inches x 86 inches with 18 ounces of fill
      • Full/queen: 86 inches x 86 inches with 25 ounces of fill
      • King: 102 inches x 86 inches with 29 ounces of fill

      Down and feather-filled products are packaged tightly during shipping. Upon receipt, remove this item from its packaging, fluff gently, and allow several hours for full loft recovery. In addition, products sealed in plastic packaging sometimes have a disagreeable scent because of concentrated natural fibers. A few hours of airing typically removes the odor.

      We recommend that this item is fluffed at least once a week to maintain down distribution.

      The digital images we display have the most accurate color possible. However, due to differences in computer monitors, we cannot be responsible for variations in color between the actual product and your screen.


    Specs

    Dimensions Twin: 62 x 86 in., 18 oz. of white down
    Materials cotton, down, feathers
    Model Number na
    Color White
    Style Contemporary Traditional
    Material Cotton
    Type Down
    Pattern Solid Color
    Warmth Rating All Season
    Fill Type Down White Down
    Product Features Hypoallergenic Made in USA
    Tags Comfy Cozy Fluffy Luxury Plush Quality Soft Summer Warm Winter

    Customer Reviews


    5 Stars
    258
    4 Stars
    107
    3 Stars
    23
    2 Stars
    14
    1 Stars
    19
    • thin

      I read the reviews before I bought this and everyone said that it was very thin. I guess I didn't know how thin they were talking. This is the thinnest down comforter I've ever seen. Like, half an inch thick-MAYBE. However, I really like it. I put it on my bed right when we got it... I can't believe how warm it is! This paired with flannel sheets is more than warm enough I dont think I will being using a "winter down".

      Read More
    • Fantastic, Love it!

      Perfect Price, Great product! Partner and i love it. We find it hard getting out of bed from being so darn comfortable with this on us! Being in South Florida I have been weary of buying one due to being afraid with the heat. This thing is great with the AC cool @ night like I like. Now I just need to find the right duvet covers! :) Shipping took a bit but I think because it came from CA.

      Read More
    • good lite comforter

      Very saftisfied with the quality for the price I paid! My husband says it's perfect, he tends to get very warm as he sleeps, and this comforter is the perfect temp for him. I could use a little bit more warmth, so I add a light blanket to my side. Come summer, though, this will be the only comforter on the bed. We live in a maritime climate, so the warmest night here would be 60 degrees. The comforter covers the mattress well, if you're looking for a king that covers the box base also, choose another of larger dimensions. If a down comforter of good quality that isn't overly warm is what you're looking for, this is the one.

      Read More
    • Give it time.....& its great!!

      You have to give this blanket time to puffy up. When it first arrived I was very disappointed with how thin it was, it looked like 2 thin sheets. After 3 days it puffed up and its very warm. It is not as puffy as it looks in the picture. This is a great down blanket and you cant beat the price!

      Read More
    • Luxurious Bedding, Bargain Price

      I purchased this down comforter for my teen-aged daughter, and she could not be happier with the product. It has the appearance and feel of a more expensive comforter and is the perfect weight for our southern Ohio climate. The full/queen size fit perfectly into a duvet cover which came from a different company. I was also impressed with the quick shipping (just standard--nothing special) and the fact that the comforter was wrapped in plastice to protect it from the elements. (This measure was tested as the box sat for a few hours on our porch in the rain. The box was partially soaked, but the comforter was perfect!) This down comforter is very nice quality--at a very comfortable price.

      Read More
    • Really nice summer duvet

      We've been using this duvet all summer and it was great. I can definitely recommend it. I even washed it in the washing machine once and it's still like new.

      Read More
    • Not so hot

      I purchased one of these very recently and am not happy with the quality of the product. The fill was not done very well. There is one complete row of baffles that has hardly any feathers in it at all and then there are a few baffles elsewhere on the piece that are super full. Wish that the fill was more evenly distributed throughout the piece.

      Read More
    • Love this comforter

      Live in Florida and perfect weight for a comforter for both summer and winter seasons.

      Read More
    • Like sleeping on a cloud

      This was my first down comforter and I am very very happy I purchased it. I read some reviews that complained about the smell, the strange sounds or how it wasn't fluffy enough. Well there was no smell when I got it nor any strange sounds and it fluffs up just fine. I make my bed in the morning and when I come back it is all nice and fluffy. The feeling is so good I feel like I am sleeping on a cloud. I'm getting great night sleeps and I believe it is because of this comforter; sometimes it is hard to get up because it is so comfy. Make sure once you unpack it to leave it out a few hours. After that I put it inside my duvet and got rid of my sheets. Only use my fitted sheets now, no use for anything else. Totally worth it. I would recommend to anyone.

      Read More
    • comforter

      warm, soft, light weight, well constructed, 100% satisfied

      Read More

    Questions & Answers

    Get your product questions answered right here.
    Guidelines
    • what is the fill power of the down. I see it states 29 oz. But I understand fill power to be in the hundreds.

      Guidelines
      • Hi 75donna, thank you for your inquiry. I attached below the information you requested. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Twin: 62 inches x 86 inches with 18 ounces of fill Full/queen: 86 inches x 86 inches with 25 ounces of fill King: 102 inches x 86 inches with 29 ounces of fill The comforter is at least 75% down cluster, the other 25% is down fiber, feather fiber and feathers. It is not 100% Down cluster.

      • I agree that the answer, 29 oz, makes no sense at all. It's a pretty flat comforter. It does fluff up after a while, but hardly fluffy and looks nothing like the picture. I was very disappointed at first but after using it for a few weeks as an additional comforter I am glad I kept it. It will work nicely as a very light and comfortable duvet in the warmer months and for now (winter) it adds just the right warmth as an additional layer on the bed. Not puffy, but not totally flat. A decent comforter for the price. A good cover helps too, although there is extra room because of the low loft.

      Read more Read less
    • The answer you provided makes absolutely no sense. is this comforter treated with CHEMICAL flame retardants and antimicrobial agents or not?

      Guidelines
      • NO chemical smell; it's ready to go without airing or fluffing.

      • Hello cristin888, I'm sorry about the last answer. The manufacturer does a Flammability test, usually their fabric meets Class 1. The comforter doesn't have antimicrobial agents, when we say hypoallergenic, we mean the clearness of the down material, we sent the down material to lab for testing, and the test result of the cleanness can meet the hypoallergenic standard. Have a great day!

      Read more Read less
    • Is the fill in this comforter (down fiber, feather fiber, feathers) treated with any chemicals or antimicrobial agents? What makes it "hypoallergenic"?

      Guidelines
      • Hello cristin888, The Classic 240 Thread Count Light-weight All-season White Down Comforter is breathable and flame retardant, fill made of white duck down, hypoallergenic to prevent mites and dander from reaching your bedding in the first place. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions. Thank you for shopping with us!

    • Is item 914562 filoed with 100% down?

      Guidelines
      • Thank you for contacting us. The comforter is at least 75% down cluster, the other 25% is down fiber, feather fiber and feathers. It is not 100% Down cluster. Filled with Duck Down. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

    • What is the fill power?

      Guidelines
      • Thank you for contacting us lucky8926. I attached below the information you requested. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Twin: 62 inches x 86 inches with 18 ounces of fill Full/queen: 86 inches x 86 inches with 25 ounces of fill King: 102 inches x 86 inches with 29 ounces of fill The comforter is at least 75% down cluster, the other 25% is down fiber, feather fiber and feathers. It is not 100% Down cluster.

    • What is the country of origin, please?

      Guidelines
    • who is the mfg?

      Guidelines
      • Hello custom9152, we are unable to disclose the manufacturer of some of our products; however, Overstock.com stands behind every product we sell. When necessary we can contact suppliers if a product issue arises. Thank you for shopping with us.

    • twin size weight?

      Guidelines
      • This item will have a ship weight of approximately 5 pounds.Thank you for your question. Please feel free to contact us again with any further questions.

    • What is the actual weight of the queen size? The king size?

      Guidelines
      • 6 ounces

      • Thank you for your question. The shipping weight of the king size is 5 pounds with 29 oz of fill. The actual weight of the item would be closer to 4 pounds.

      Read more Read less
    • Why does it say down alternative on the product details?

      Guidelines
      • This blanket is filled with cotton, down, and feathers. Its not completely filled with down.

    • are there corner loops to tie down duvet cover?

      Guidelines
    • Item 914562 what is its fill?

      Guidelines
    • How much down, by weight, is contained in this comfortor?

      Guidelines
      • Twin: 62 inches x 86 inches with 18 ounces of fill Full/queen: 86 inches x 86 inches with 25 ounces of fill King: 102 inches x 86 inches with 29 ounces of fill

    Shopping Guides

    Shipping & Returns

    Shipping:

    Usually leaves our warehouse in 1 business day. *

    Standard Return Policy:

    Items must be returned in new or unused condition and contain all original materials included with the shipment. More Details

    FINAL SALE EXCLUSION: Items marked as FINAL SALE are not returnable unless the problem you experience is the result of our error.

    Shipping Information:

    Our standard shipping method is ground shipping. We also offer expedited shipping for most items. Your final shipping cost and estimated delivery timeframe will be available at checkout.
    Standard shipping details
    Expedited shipping details

    * For your protection, all orders are screened for security purposes. If your order is selected for review, our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email. There may be a two business day delay to process your order.

    ** Most Oversize orders are delivered within 1-4 weeks. Some orders may take 6 weeks to be delivered.