I had just painted my spare room and needed new sheets to make the room complete. This had the perfect colors for me. It is very heavy cotton and has two different designs to fit your mood. No problem washing and drying it in the machine.
I was excited about the print because it's hard to find modern looking prints in navy blue and the reviews were decent. I was disappointed by how scratchy and cheap the fabric is. I washed it to see if it made it any softer and it didn't help. In fact, the fabric faded in some spots. It's not terrible, but for worth the price it is selling for. I wish it were better quality.
I love the duvet. It is better than I had expected. The closing button system is good. Like most duvets, there is no way to attach the duvet to your comforter so they don't shift, but I will be able to sew on ties. My black and white cat loves to sleep on my bed now as he blends into the fabric.
The fabric is only 150 or 200 thread count so it's not luxurious but I really like it. I think it will get softer with more washes. It's bright and vibrant and livens up my room.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Matched perfectly.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfectly accurate.
it is very pretty but the full/queen size didnt work for my queen size bed...they shouldnt combine the sizes
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? exactly
- How is the quality of the product? nice
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
This duvet cover is just the pop of color I needed for my antique white-painted bed. The size is wonderful and fits my down comforter perfectly. I really like the button closure and the dash and dot pattern on the back. I would recommend this product to a friend.