This is a good buy, but once you wash it, the colors fade together terrible. Now I have streaks of the burnt red, on the cream color in various places. So what started out as a good look for my bedroom, is now a cheap expensive mistake. I am sure they won't take it back since it has been washed. I buy from Overstock often, and am usually pleased. Not true for this purchase.
The set it gorgeous, but collects lint quite readily for some reason. You're ordering a material that is 300 thread count, so expect 300 thread count.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes
- How is the quality of the product? OK
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I love love love this bedding! It is very soft and I have had great compliments on the pattern. My only complaint is that the colors run and fade when washing. Be sure to wash with color guard and those cheer color catching sheets. It will save the red from running. I also reccomend washing it before you put it on the bed. The red rubbed off onthe the sheets a little but after I washed it once it was fine. I just bought another pattern from the same maker and am very excited for its arrival! Overall love this~
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was just as the photo
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Fabric is very soft but does wrinkle easily
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Looks just like the photos.
This bed set is everything it should be -- attractive, well made, and perfect for the remake of my master bed room. A terrific look, at a great price. Colors and description were spot on, and a minor problem was taken care of immediately by customer service. Recommended.
I really live the comforter, shams and pillows, but the sheets are really rough. Also the bed skirt is too short, my husband made a comment on it being so short. It serves it's function and I am happy with it. The price was worth the comforter and the rough sheets.