While washing my face I saw dark liquid seeping into the sink. My face was not that dirty. It is the washcloth. None of these towels or washcloths are colorfast. Needless to say I'm not happy. It's not a good standard for expected use of a product, e.g. in warm water and with soap.
I bought the set of towels based on the recommendations and price, and after a wash they are pretty soft and soak up water nicely. Also, the color is better than I expected ('rusted copper') with a nice orange/red color to them. The only fault is, after the first wash some of the stitching appears to be coming off. I used tumble dry, and placed them in the sun to dry so it isn't a good indication of the quality. Aside form some loose strands, they appear to be well made . Time will tell if they hold together though.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Better than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Questionable.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very.
I liked the product, but it shed with the first use. I think you would have to wash them first to have them not do this, I have not yet washed them, so do not know if this will remedy the problem?
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Good
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Good but sheding poblem with first use
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
Bought 4 sets: 2 in serene blue and 2 in hunter green. They're a fabulous towel at a great price, I think. They left me searching for the matching bath mats, extra wash cloths and hand towels to no avail. They are quite luxurious for the price. I must have gotten the last of the hunter. Lucky Me! Thanks!
The towels are very nice quality. They do need to be washed a few times due to excess lint, and they did bleed dye at first, but that did not surprise me due to the color. I am very pleased with these and would order more of the same.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Color was even better than expected.
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Towels are very soft and fluffy.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate description.
Very please with towels. Good value for money spent. I choose the "optical white" color and they are definitely bright white. Wash well. Soft and absorbent. I would purchase them again. I would recommend to anyone. Only slight thought was the size of the towel was a bit smaller than I had hoped. Great buy!
Really nice towels, especially for the price. They are not too thick, not too thin. They get you dry and they feel really nice against your skin. The detail work is nice too. Only complaint was the ivory color was a little off from what I was expecting. I was expecting an off white/cream, but compared to my old cream colored towels, these have a slightly pinkish hue to the ivory color. I couldn't find an ivory bath mat that would match them, so I just got a beige mat instead. They are pretty towels, just not the color I was expecting.
The towels that i got from Overstock were really great. They are so soft and absorbant and they dry you off super quick. I also sometimes use the towels to throw over my shoulders when it gets a little cold while watching TV. A great value. You can't go wrong with purchasing these towels.
I have used the towels and washed them several times and they still feel good and soft
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? ok
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? ok