Right out of the box, the spice color is darker than what it appeared on the ad. After one wash, the sheets came out rougher and there was a discolored spot on one pillow case and two discolored spots on the top sheet. I use very delicate laundry detergent so I was sure that it was not due to the detergent but due to the poor material. I hesitated in buying these because they were below 350 thread count so I guess I got what I paid for.... Too much money for the value.
While I ordered the pictured 300 tc print dot sheet, instead I received a solid dark red 400 tc sheet. The quality seems about average and was not worth returning, as it is only to be used by the occasional guest.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Completely different color
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. fair
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? completely wrong
The colors of the 2 sets I bought was good. Unfortunately I'm feeling pills on the sheets and there are small holes in both tops and bottoms. The material is nice but I must say I am disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? i bought 2 sets
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality was disappointing
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? description was ok
The best thing about these sheets is the depth of the pockets. I put a memory foam pad on the bed and had been having a problem getting sheets to fit. These left room to spare. Also, my daughter has decorated her room in a cinnamon color which made it difficult to find bedding that coordinated with her comforter, etc. The color options for these sheets were just perfect.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Yes.
- How is the quality of the product? Very good
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes.
I sent these sheets to my friend and fellow Soldier currently serving in Iraq. I can tell you she loves them! not only are they comfortable and MUCH softer than issue sheets, but they add a nice pop of color to her room. She was very excited to get them and is thoroughly enjoying them. I'm happy I could find them at such an excellent price.
The sheet set appeared to be of good quality fabric with nice colors, etc. But after a first wash before putting on the bed for the first time, one of the corner seams on the fitted sheet completely opened up. I will have to sew the entire seam even before it is used the first time. I am worried about how the other 3 corner seams will hold up.