The towels are nice, but not quite as thick as I would have liked. I previously bought really fluffy thick bath sheets from Overstock, but they didn't have the same ones anymore, so I tried these out, and they don't even compare to the first set.
Huge, soft, and luxurious. Very heavy, and my husband loves them! He feels there is enough towel to really get dry. I like to wrap them around myself, very soft and warm.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Very high quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
While a good product, I found the seams coming apart after the first wash before even using them. A little more attention to that detail, and a closer match on the color between the pictures seen online and what is seen when it is delivered would make these exceptional in all ways.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? not too closely
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. the quality would be better if they held up more in the washer
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? accurate except in color
I've paid more for lesser towels in the past. These are fairly heavy,soft, absorbent and dry pretty quickly. I haven't had any out of the ordinary problems with lint or dye transfer. I ordered 4 of the "morning glory" and now am going to order 4 more of another color.
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? the "morning glory" blue was not nearly as bright as the picture but not a problem.
- How is the quality of the product? nicer than I expected for the price
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? yes
I bought this set of two bath sheets in white for my very first set of linens for my very first apartment. These were perhaps a little more luxurious than I needed to go for a first set, but I figure buying quality will keep me from having to but quantity. So when these arrived I was very impressed by how soft and silky they felt. There were no runs or pulled threads that I had to snip off, even after I put them through the wash. I washed with hot water and no fabric softener so they would absorb well (fabric softener coats the cotton and defeats the purpose of the absorbent material). I've been using them for about three weeks now and I'm still thrilled. So soft, so absorbent. One thing I will say against them is that for the price I would have expected a bath sheet that was a bit larger than the ones I can find in department stores. I guess a 30x70 is a lot to ask, but I'm a large person and I would have appreciated the extra inches, though these do go around me all the way. I knew the size when I purchased, so it's not their fault.
I've only had these for a couple of weeks so I don't know about durability. As far as the quality- they seem allright. They are soft, but not as absorbant as I would like. The size is good, but they are somewhat on the thin side. For $10 more I could have gotten much thicker and more absorbant bath sheets at a local department store. I won't be buying any more of these.