Bought this in chocolate for a king size bed in my spare bedroom. My personal bedroom queen size I have a good quality fleece sheet that is wonderfully soft. I enjoy it, but bought it on HSN and paid a higher price. This was not near the quality, but it was also alot cheaper. For the purpose of using it in a spare bedroom, it is soft enough to enjoy but won't get the wear of a regular bedroom sheet so it's sufficient. Lower price, lower quality, sufficent for the cause.
These sheets are amazing! I purchased them before from another store and paid a lot more, so was delighted when I found them on overstock. I can't bear to use any other sheets now! They're like being wrapped in a fuzzy blanket. Awesome.
I bought this sheets because my boyfriend had fleece sheets before and had been raving about them. I decided to try these because they were a bit less expensive than other brands and already had pretty positive reviews. I am very happy with my decision. The sheets do pill up a little but that is to be expected. There are not little fuzzies all over everything. I recommend washing the sheets before you use them to get a little of the fuzz off in advance. These sheets are like wrapping yourself in a nice soft blanket. I even had them on in the summer and they were not too hot.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? exact match
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Not the best, but definitely good.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Perfect.
I love these sheets. I have already bought 4 sets in different colors. They fit great and are exactly what I was looking for. The price beats any I have seen in the stores. I would recommend these sheet to anyone looking for fleece sheets.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? The color was perfect
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. The quality of the sheets are great. Just what I was looking for.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? The description of the product was right on.
Nice soft sheets. I always launder new items before using. They washed up with no problems.. I'd buy these again!
- Did the color match the color displayed onsite? Exactly
- How is the quality of the product? Good, no flaws
- Did the description onsite accurately describe the product? Yes
I was suggested this site by a friend, as we had upgraded our bed to a king and we needed sheets,duvet and cover. I always try to have flannel or fleece anyway so when checking the site out and doing my price comparisons, Overstock won that portion.....When the order arrived and was all put together - I've been sleeping like a baby!! super soft, super warm absolutely love them. Totally beats out any other sheets I have ever had!! My only negative would be that all 3 pieces that I ordered arrived seperately. It was a small price to pay though :) Will be ordering a second set shortly.
These sheets are very soft and cozy on a cold Melbourne night! It can get close to zero C here so they are coming in VERY handy right now. They are basically a lot like flannelette sheets except 10x thicker and softer. I would give them 5/5 for quality, softness, and comfort - washed them twice so far, no pilling, fluffing or shedding. Please note that the colour is accurate as per the "description" (burgundy) however the picture displayed on my monitor is a very bight, light red which is very different to reality - even taking into account differences in display. The only complaint I have is that the sizing for the fitted sheet is a bit odd- definitely fits my Q mattress (12 inches high) without popping off, but its almost like it was made 3 or 4 inches too long, but maybe 1 inch too short on width.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Not even close - way to bright/light (even allowing for monitor varation)
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality - have washed twice and no fluffing or pilling
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Very accurate
Ordered these for my mother-in-law because she likes to sleep on fleece year round, and this set is thinner than what she already had. They are definitely light weight enough for hot weather. Very soft to touch, but have only washed once so I'm not sure how they will hold up.
I was so looking forward to these sheets but have to say I was disappointed & sent them back. I never even took them out of the package. I opened it, felt the fabric & just knew the weren't for me. I needed something softer & thinner...these were thick & kind of coarse, more like a blanket than a sheet. Some might like them but I didn't.
These sheets are fantastic! After reading all the reviews, I decided to give these a try. It was like sleeping on a warm, soft cloud! I had no problems with fuzzies whatsoever, and after they were washed, they came out softer than ever! I highly recommend these sheets and have already ordered 4 sets, and waiting on more for my daughter. They sold out fast, so I hope Overstock gets them back in soon, and the sale price was great!
These are incredibly warm...almost hot...sheets. Our nights are in the 40s so not super cold but we have to pull back our down comforter and just have a light blanket...and the window are open. These are soft, comfortable, very cozy. But retain so much heat, so adjust your blankets/comforter for that. Good quality, held up nicely with washing once so far.
I love these sheets. They are so warm & cozy. The only bad thing about them is that they make it very difficult to get out of my warm cozy bed in the morning!
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Excellent quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? excellent description
Great sheets for the cold winter months that we already seem to have on the mountain. So soft, the weight is similar to a fleece blanket you snuggle on the couch with your kids in. Wonderful to rest your head on that soft of a case. This weight is heavier than the microfleece sheet sets I bought our kids.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Sage color is a little deeper than i expected. Not very pastel, but still looks great!
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Great quality. Heavy fleece, washes well. Softens after wash 1st time.