I am happy with this purchase. The comforter set is lovely and looks great in our bedroom. Good value for the money.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? color was as depicted on website
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate
The positives - a great value for the money; the colors are exactly what I wanted on the top of the comforter; the weight of the comforter is perfect for us (cozy). The negatives - the sheets don't match (much more yellow); the comforter is shiny, something that's not mentioned anywhere and not what we wanted; it came wrinkled and has stayed wrinkled no matter what I do; the underside of the comforter is an unattractive tan/taupe that is much darker than the tans on the topside of the comforter; it snags easily due to it being the shiny/satin material. *So with more negatives than positives and such a low rating, why didn't I return it? Simply, I love the colors and the shine started to grow on us. Also, we were so sure we could get the wrinkles out (not yet). And more importantly, I'm on bed rest/medical leave and frankly, I didn't feel like trying to put it all together and send it back. If I was healthy it would have been returned, plain and simple.
I compared about 7 all-in-one bags online and this came with the most in a bag, is a nice neutral color(s) and its all less than $$$for everything! If you bought these individually it would be more than $250. The downer was when it came in the mail it was very wrinkled and I had to steam iron for about 50 minutes. The pillows and comforter is 100% polyester and the sheets are 200 thread count but 100% cotton. Overall, it brings a nice calming/chicness to my studio.
I did not even take it out of package. I could see it was not what I expected. Very disappointed.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? no
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. cheaply made
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? not accurate