Lovely quilt! It makes the room look beautiful and fits well.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? good, a bit brighter inperson
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. good
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? good
Nice medium weight quilt with beautiful colors. Sewing was firm and straight, looked great as soon as I put it on the bed. The vibrant colors of the quilt pop out, this is what a quilt is supposed to look like.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Colors are much more vibrant than they appeared on site
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. High quality
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? very accurate description
Very happy with the quilt. It was difficult to find a quilt with the color schemes we were looking to achieve, between the furniture and the paint. This quilt looks great, is very well made, and reasonable. It's a win-win.
- How did the color on site compare with the actual product? Pretty accurate
- Please tell us about the quality of the product. Well made quilt for everyday use.
- How accurate was the on site description of the product? Good
blended beautifully with our rough sawn walls and good timber log bed! washes easily and dries well in dryer as well! I have been using this set for a year now so this review is based on many washes and drys! I am very pleased with this quilt set! I do wish I would have gotten a king for a queen but that is just a preference that I have on all bedding!
I love this quilt. The only reason I gave it 4 stars and not 5 is because it is a very light weight quilt. Extra blankets underneath will definitely be necessary in the winter. The colors are great and the size is great for a queen. I was concerned when the measurements said 90x90 but it must be a little bit larger since it easily covers the mattress and top part of the bed skirt. The throw pillows are a nice accent.
This is a really pretty quilt. I wanted something feminine without being too girly if you know what I mean and this fit the bill. I was using a polyester comforter that was making the bed very hot at night since the fake fibers don't breathe as well as cotton. Much better now with this quilt but will need something heavier for the colder months. Very good deal considering you get the two throw pillows as well.
A decent quality quilt for the price. The fabric itself seems a tad on the thin side, but I think the quilting aspect overall makes up for that. The extra pillows seemed larger in the photo, but with the shams and my bed pillows, they make a nice addition anyway. Right now I'm using it over a goose down comforter (still snow on the ground in April!) but I think it will be a nice weight for nonwinter months as well. The colors seem true to the photo. A nice addition to my bedroom and I'm glad I took the chance on buying it.